(Topic ID: 310805)

Mando Stern insider?

By spectrum-1980s

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Screenshot_20220224-190416 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Fordiesel69.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 2 years ago

Tell me why the Mando LE is not getting complimentary hardware upgrade when the pro and prem is shipping with it?

#8 2 years ago

In the next week or so I will be able to confirm my facts but I participated in an unboxing of a deadpool prem that DID have the hardware out of box, yet others did not. I also saw a mando prem on the floor that they claimed had factory hardware out of box but I was not part of that unboxing. So if this is true should those that bought early not be entitled to it? Touchy subject to me. I dont want to pay $199 for hardware just because I purchased early.......

I know people are disgusted about the artwork but to me when you purchase early or late it should be an even field.

I will get some pic of these serials in the next week or so, as of right now I might be misunderstanding.

#9 2 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/factory-installed-insider-connected-not-working-mando

Fact confirmed. This owner unboxed a pro which is the cheapest version. The LE is the highest version. Why are they offering it on the pro that has a newer build date? They should have skipped mando then and just released on all godzillas and rush.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Fordiesel69.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mando-stern-insider?tu=Fordiesel69 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.