(Topic ID: 331829)

Mandalorin pro upkeep

By alshrews8

1 year ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinRetail.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 1 year ago

As far as mods go...

When I add something (like a lighted topper) to a pinball I never take power for the lights from the game's power supply.

I get 120V, and put a small 12V 'wall wart' power supply in the game to power anything that the game doesn't come with.

Lots of mods use alligator clips attached to the wiring in the game... I'm not a fan.

As far as what you need to do for your game...

When it breaks, fix it. That's about all. Your game will let you know if you have a problem. No need to anticipate what might fail.

(Note, this advice would be different if you had a Wizard Of Oz Emerald Edition, where I would suggest you buy a complete lighting 2.0 package and throw it in the bottom of the game for when you'll need it. It would be different if you had a 90's Williams/Bally game where I'd suggest having a couple of boxes of bulbs in the bottom of the game. And it would be different if you had a Gottlieb System 3 game like Stargate or Rescue 911, where I'd suggest a lot of fuses, lots of bulbs.)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinRetail.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mandalorin-pro-upkeep?tu=PinRetail and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.