Linked Games

Topic poll

“Choose a pin ”

• Mandalorian Pre/Le 45 votes
    53%
  • GNR LE/CE 40 votes
    47%

(85 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ecw0930.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 2 years ago

I've played both. Side by side. Directly in turn. Ok, both were pro/see but still...

And I wonder the same thing.

G'n'r is floaty, soft, and not a hard shooter. There is not really a good satisfying shot. But the freaking lights are amazing. The music kicks ass when turned up. The mutliballs are fun. I still don't know the rules for patches and other stuff. It's fun but also disappointing. I want a shot that I say YES when I hit it. I want to know how to earn towards something.... I want more than great music and lights. I will say , 99% of the time there's something to shoot at, I just can't figure out what.... But damn it's fun.

Mando is classic. Great story. Great modes. Satisfying center/left ramp shot up to mini playfield. Grogu doll sucks. It's a brick walls type game. Super fast but the ball feels like it's literally hitting bricks when you miss. Hard shots. Not difficult. Like feels rock hard. Fast game. Multi balls are fun. Encounters are fun and mini playfield really so cool. Not a lot of flow but there is some and you can get it going a little. Zero floaty. Zero soft. Lots of story and modes. But at some points there's nothing to do it shoot for. (Play better?) Haha

So... Which one do I buy? I've played 4 g'n'r. Not one had any issues I could see. Also played 4 mandos. Also no issues.

But... I'll have one game in my house.... Which one of these 2 do I buy?

#11 2 years ago

Finally got to play a g'n'r Le.

Not worth the money in anyway. In fact, the upper playfield was a hindrance.

That being said I jammed in that thing for hours today. It was well setup and maintained. The music was up loud enough to really enjoy without being on obnoxious. I have put some (a little) time into figuring out patches and scoring. So that made it more fun. I washed a 1.4m bonus down the drain by pushing the wrong buttons.

The song mode is really fun trying to finish them and get the jackpot. Is is supposed to make the machine go dead when you choose jackpot? Bc this one did.

Overall I had a blast on the g'n'r Le today which makes my decision much harder for the SE bc it was so good today.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Tulsa, OK
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ecw0930.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mandalorian-pre-le-or-gnr-le-ce-?tu=ecw0930 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.