• Latest reply 1 year ago by ABE_FLIPS
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0F30E44F-C078-4790-AB56-30F17258511F (resized).jpeg
#1 2 years ago

After receiving my brand new Mandalorian Premium after about 100 plays it started to feel like EVERY shot that travels down the left orbit is an instant dump.

I have tried many different launch strengths (even though it feels the same on regular flipped shots) as well as checking the playfield for any debris, nothing.

Is there an adjustment that I can make to this lane to redirect the ball away from the “right down the middle” dump.

Thank You!

#2 2 years ago
Quoted from JustinM7:

After receiving my brand new Mandalorian Premium after about 100 plays it started to feel like EVERY shot that travels down the left orbit is an instant dump.
I have tried many different launch strengths (even though it feels the same on regular flipped shots) as well as checking the playfield for any debris, nothing.
Is there an adjustment that I can make to this lane to redirect the ball away from the “right down the middle” dump.
Thank You!

I’m not too familiar with this title, but if it’s a metal ball guide, there should be a screw holding it in place at the end. Unscrew, while pushing the ball guide slightly, retighten.

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I’m not too familiar with this title, but if it’s a metal ball guide, there should be a screw holding it in place at the end. Unscrew, while pushing the ball guide slightly, retighten.

This is absolutely correct. I had to do that to my new premium. Left orbit ball guide needs to be pushed out far and tightened fully. No issues now. Ball guide should come out to the right past the post like this.

0F30E44F-C078-4790-AB56-30F17258511F (resized).jpeg0F30E44F-C078-4790-AB56-30F17258511F (resized).jpeg
#4 2 years ago
Quoted from CMG-3000:

This is absolutely correct. I had to do that to my new premium. Left orbit ball guide needs to be pushed out far and tightened fully. No issues now. Ball guide should come out to the right past the post like this.
[quoted image]

If you don’t mind sharing, How exactly did you adjust this?

Thank you!

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from JustinM7:

If you don’t mind sharing, How exactly did you adjust this?
Thank you!

You have to unscrew the screws on the “targets light hunter” plastic and then under it you’ll see a bracket near the end of the metal ball guide. Loosen it and press the ball guide as far to the right of the post as you can. Holding it in that position, use a ratcheting screw driver to screw it down just as far as you can. This is key. I also turned down my flipper power a bit-to 245 for left and right, so that bricked orbit shots don’t hammer the end of the rail.

#6 2 years ago
Quoted from CMG-3000:

You have to unscrew the screws on the “targets light hunter” plastic and then under it you’ll see a bracket near the end of the metal ball guide. Loosen it and press the ball guide as far to the right of the post as you can. Holding it in that position, use a ratcheting screw driver to screw it down just as far as you can. This is key. I also turned down my flipper power a bit-to 245 for left and right, so that bricked orbit shots don’t hammer the end of the rail.

Worked like a charm!! Thank you!

#7 2 years ago
Quoted from JustinM7:

Worked like a charm!! Thank you!

Great! Glad you’re back in business with the orbit feeding the left flipper.

#8 2 years ago

Yes same here. Same damn result and will adjust tomorrow

#9 2 years ago

Adjusted as mentioned on this poat and works 100%. The game has about 100 plays and have had it for 1 week. Great to know theres a fix

1 month later
#10 1 year ago

Same issue... emailed stern the second day I had the game, immediate reply with instructions for the adjustment. Easy fix!

#11 1 year ago
Quoted from Nitro_:

Same issue... emailed stern the second day I had the game, immediate reply with instructions for the adjustment. Easy fix!

Good to hear Stern cares!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
7,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lansing, KS
7,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Washington, VA
$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

8,050 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 22.95
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mandalorian-left-orbit-dump-help and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.