(Topic ID: 311009)

Mandalorian - Constantly Increasing Hurry Up Value Issue

By AvidStrategist

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

I received my Mando premium machine a little over a month ago. I've been having a blast with it.

That said, I noticed it seemed like the "hurry up" value was being randomly increased over time, including before the ball is ever launched, and assumed this was some kind of software bug. But now I'm realizing it's likely a switch getting constantly triggered, and it seems to be getting worse over time.

Being rather unfamiliar with the rules, and having looked over the official rulesheet, I can't figure out which switch is supposed to increase the hurry-up value, to know where to look for the cause of this issue.

Any help?

#2 2 years ago

Tests - Switch Test - which one is triggering. If mechanical switch adjust it. If opto, reseat connectors the optos plug onto.

LTG : )

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from AvidStrategist:

I received my Mando premium machine a little over a month ago. I've been having a blast with it.
That said, I noticed it seemed like the "hurry up" value was being randomly increased over time, including before the ball is ever launched, and assumed this was some kind of software bug. But now I'm realizing it's likely a switch getting constantly triggered, and it seems to be getting worse over time.
Being rather unfamiliar with the rules, and having looked over the official rulesheet, I can't figure out which switch is supposed to increase the hurry-up value, to know where to look for the cause of this issue.
Any help?

If you're talking razor crest hurry up, it's likely the hanging razor switch. Check in switch test as ltg suggested

#4 2 years ago

So, after having the ball get repeatedly stuck at the center ramp exit last night, it seems like the hurry up increase has also stopped. So while that issue is now "fixed"... I think I may have a dead / malfunctioning sensor.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Life
Shooter rods
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mandalorian-constantly-increasing-hurry-up-value-issue?hl=jeffswack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.