7 months ago

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by Gryszzz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20180908_123845 (resized).jpg
    20180908_123841 (resized).jpg

#1 7 months ago

I prefer not to use the word, but there is a show going on this weekend in Chicagoland. Pheasant run resort in st Charles. Pretty empty show, but hemispheres amusements has a spread of 22+? Pins

#3 7 months ago

What word?
    Deez?

#4 7 months ago

My mom bought me a sign that said Jason's Mancave for Christmas once and I threw it away right in front of her.

#5 7 months ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

My mom bought me a sign that said Jason's Mancave for Christmas once and I threw it away right in front of her.

HAHA - this might be your best post ever. I would have done the same thing!

#6 7 months ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

https://www.facebook.com/HemispheresAmusements/
    My wife only wants to go to "She Shack Shows!"

She shack is at least still kinda funny

#8 7 months ago

My father always laughs when he hears that term.

He always says, "I had a man cave when you were a kid, but I called it my house".

#9 7 months ago

Sorry, only snapped these 2 photos in between playing new release pinball titles...with no line at all. Yea! Thanks Kurt!

20180908_123841 (resized).jpg20180908_123845 (resized).jpg
    #10 7 months ago

Wow , was it really that dead there?

#11 7 months ago

Yep. I'm so used to the Chicagoland Show there, I thought I might be in the wrong place when I pulled into the parking lot. First year of the show though from what I hear, so probably not known by many yet.

#12 7 months ago
    Quoted from Goonie:

Yep. I'm so used to the Chicagoland Show there, I thought I might be in the wrong place when I pulled into the parking lot. First year of the show though from what I hear, so probably not known by many yet.

It looks like the Chicagoland show is moving to a new location. Anyone know if the Friday morning swap meet will still happen?

#13 7 months ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

That was not nice. You should thanked her for the sign. Then later got rid of it. Your mother deserves more (maybe, hopefully).

Mancave is a terrible replacement name for Games Room, Rec. Room, Den, Arcade, hell, even Spare room in the Basement sounds better.

#14 7 months ago

You people are so silly about this stuff! Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to my MANCAVE to play one of my pinball TABLES cause I’m a pinball WIZARD.

#15 7 months ago
    Quoted from BudManPinFan:

You people are so silly about this stuff! Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to my MANCAVE to play one of my pinball TABLES cause I’m a pinball WIZARD.

Sounds good! I’m just glad you didn’t call your table a deck.

#16 7 months ago

My expo/show advice,

Ditch the phrase “Mancave” because you’ll lose the female demographic. If your event isn’t marketed towards women then it’s not as “family friendly”.

#17 7 months ago
    Quoted from Goonie:

Sorry, only snapped these 2 photos in between playing new release pinball titles...with no line at all. Yea! Thanks Kurt!

I've been hearing ads for this for the past month on the radio (for sure on 103.9 the fox), so it's not like it wasn't advertised. Also they made it sound like it was all mancave things (bars, decor, lighting).. I only see games in those photos.

#18 7 months ago

I can't stand the word mancave. I think this webpage, and especially the first two comments below, explains for those who don't understand:

http://www.youjustmademylist.com/?p=5762

#19 7 months ago
    Quoted from Darcy:

That was not nice. You should thanked her for the sign. Then later got rid of it. Your mother deserves more (maybe, hopefully).
    Mancave is a terrible replacement name for Games Room, Rec. Room, Den, Arcade, hell, even Spare room in the Basement sounds better.

That never really happened bub lol. Gotta strike while the joke is HOT, and before I forget it. C'mon Darcy,...half the shit I say on here is just drunken nonsense. You new here?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Flipper Parts
    Buthamburg
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 11,500.00
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 750.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 229.99
    $ 65.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Texas Pinball
    $ 7.00
    Electronics
    APB Enterprises
    $ 30.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Mods for your pinballs
    $ 7.95
    Various Novelties
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 29.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 39.95
    Playfield - Protection
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 0.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 40.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 5,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 249.00
    $ 219.00
    $ 445.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    MI Pinball Refinery

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside