• 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Miguel351
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

posts_and_no_posts.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drshaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#41 11 years ago

After playing it for years at a friend's house, I finally started to come around. It's my alltime favorite pin and I picked one up last month. I've done LITZ now 4 times with my alltime high being 1.45B (total of 24 door panels, flirting with LITZ for the second time). Before my "awakening". I would have absolutely loved anything between 300 million and 500 million. My highest score without LITZ is 780 million. You really need LITZ to score big. Without LITZ, it's multiball jackpots and power mania where you can score big.

You should be able to make adjustments to the rocket switch.. sometimes it sticks up too far and that causes more balls to not settle on it after skill shot. I corrected mine, without additional posts or rubbers, from failing 40% of the time to 4% of the time.

#45 11 years ago
Quoted from RudeDogg1:

how do you get the powerball I rem doing it years ago on a proper machine but cant get it on the virtual pinball ap

powerball is probably in your gumball machine. left ramp then right ramp will light gumball machine which is the far right orbit. do that a few times... should have 3 balls in the gumball machine so if you don't get powerball out by your 3rd gumball shot, something's wrong.

#53 11 years ago
Quoted from Garrettw:

That's not too bad. I consider anything above 300M a decent round.

Yeah, 300M is my bench mark as well... you can practice it, if you have the 9.4H rom... but I recommend only doing that after you've reached it on your own. Don't want to spoil your first time!

#54 11 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Always go skill shot. You need those hitchhikers to get power/points/free doors.

No way man.. I skill shot ball 1 and then if i'm lucky enough not to drain i don't tempt fate any more after that! I usually will luck into hitchhiker #3 from the UR flipper.. then I just wait until camera award of 10 hitchhikers or multiball modes before getting any more. Pop bumpers in TZ is really the only major danger.

#57 11 years ago
Quoted from pzy:

no bumpers in town square

Sorry, what is that?

#59 11 years ago

gotcha.. yeah, I don't think I'd like having those rubbers in there at all.. that's really buggy.

#67 11 years ago
Quoted from lordnorth:

That would be a great version if they let you set it to take coins. I don't use that ROM simply for that reason. All my games take tokens.

There is a 9.4CH, which allows for coins.. but it's kind of a taboo topic. Read the top entry on this page: http://retroblast.arcadecontrols.com/articles/modzone_5.html

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 79.50
$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 14.95
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 63.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 359.00
Playfield - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 21.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 12.95
$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
Hermosa Beach, CA
$ 14.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn Park, MN
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drshaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/man-i-just-flat-suck-at-tz?tu=drshaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.