Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by 3rdaxis
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

purple.jpg
    red_orange_(2).jpg
    54273_3890026733647_1900284020_o.jpg
    joystick.png
    IMG_3889.JPG
    Dragon_Joystick.jpg
    IMG_3896.JPG
    IMG_3889.JPG
    P1010028.JPG
    #1 11 years ago

Hey guys, i know this is mostly pinball here but a few of you are into the mame cabinets and thought you might like to see these joystick replacements i am selling for them. These are great if you plan on making or already have a custom mame machine you want to bling out. They are by far the best looking and performing sticks you can get (i've tried them all) and none of them were good enough so i made my own
    You can see the listing here

ebay.com link: itm

I also make custom handles for the sanwa (JLF) fightstick as well

P1010028.JPGP1010028.JPG

#2 11 years ago

These are the Sanwa style sticks IMG_3889.JPGIMG_3889.JPG

#3 11 years ago

Thats awesome! I would love to build a mame cabinet.

#4 11 years ago

I love my Mame, its the only way to have an arcade machine in any gameroom. And these sticks make it even better, the feel of cold metal really makes it complete and look great. IMG_3896.JPGIMG_3896.JPG

#5 11 years ago

I have sold a lot already and everyone loves them. They sell for 20 bucks plus 6 for shipping.
    So far its been all positive reviews.

RetroBlast! Review: "The Warrior" Joystick Handles by Dragon Joysticks

First Impressions

Beautiful.

Really. These sticks are truly beautiful. They’re light, super smooth and super shiny. I was really impressed in particular with the finish on the black handle and to the consistency of the color/shine.

Dragon_Joystick.jpgDragon_Joystick.jpg

#6 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pinchroma:

Thats awesome! I would love to build a mame cabinet.

+100 to this. I would love to have an awesome mame running hyperspin and sporting every old console game on the planet but I just don't have the time to commit to that right now...

One day though for sure!

#7 11 years ago

I am also considering making some custom pinball parts as well like power coated stand-offs in multiple colors and maybe flipper buttons too.

#8 11 years ago

I know it is such a pain to get set up right with all the games and mapping the buttons to each..its a full time job for sure but sooooo worth it in the end

#9 11 years ago

those sticks are awesome.. I used to be happ only but i now prefer sanwa for everything

#10 11 years ago

Oh thats great...i sell those too

IMG_3889.JPGIMG_3889.JPG

#11 11 years ago

I sell ball top replacements for the Sanwa as well

#12 11 years ago

looks like my v.s. stick is getting an upgrade soon.

#13 11 years ago

I have plenty of "bat" style replacements available for the sanwa but the "ball" tops are limited for awhile.

#14 11 years ago

I love the candy red. It has a wicked shine.
    Do they get scratched up, like a car paint?
    I would love to buy a pair, but would hate to have them looking bad after 6 months of abuse.
    Anybody have these installed for duration of time?

#15 11 years ago

The finish on them looks great! Im partial to the "Ball Top" myself. Do any of these type?

joystick.pngjoystick.png

#16 11 years ago

They are powder coated and pretty tough but i do recommend that you "do not" wear rings or jewelry that could potentially scratch them, otherwise they will last a lifetime.
    These are designed to fit Sanwa (JLF) style sticks which is what i think you have there, just make sure you do the research as far as what you have before ordering

#20 11 years ago

This forum is not working...

#21 11 years ago

you having a stroke?

#22 11 years ago

Trying to upload a picture and it just keeps saying i need to add content...

#24 11 years ago

Is you look at the shaft to compare what you have this should help. We supply a replacement shaft as well with your order that is interchangeable with the ball top replacement we sell as well. But not with the plastic ball that comes with your controller.

54273_3890026733647_1900284020_o.jpg54273_3890026733647_1900284020_o.jpg

#25 11 years ago

The Red would be my second favorite

red_orange_(2).jpgred_orange_(2).jpg

#26 11 years ago

The purple is sweet too..

purple.jpgpurple.jpg

#27 11 years ago

looks like you figured it out but when uploading you just need to have some text in the reply field then upload the image.. you can go back and edit the text after the upload is complete.

#28 11 years ago

Yea i got it figuered out. Waa my fault

#29 11 years ago

Nice deep color there man, I dig em!

#30 11 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

+100 to this. I would love to have an awesome mame running hyperspin and sporting every old console game on the planet but I just don't have the time to commit to that right now...
    One day though for sure!

Tiptonware

#31 11 years ago

Yea the powdercoating by far looks amazing on these. Especially the candy coatings. Im really pleased with the finish.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mame-cabinet-custom-joysticks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.