Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 88 days ago by YeOldPinPlayer
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 3 months ago

Does anyone know who the male voice actor is in IMDN? I have a non pinabll related project and that voice would be perfect.

#2 3 months ago

Don't know, but he was amazing.

#3 3 months ago

I thought maybe he was the same voice as in Game of Thrones, same with the lady voice.

#4 3 months ago
Quoted from Sinistarrett:

I thought maybe he was the same voice as in Game of Thrones, same with the lady voice.

Unlikely it’s Rory McCann for maiden as he was an actor in GoT. Not sure who the female is in GoT, although they do sound similar in both games.

#5 3 months ago

The female actor sounds a lot like the woman on gladiators

#6 3 months ago

His name is Rick Zieff- I believe he represents himself and you can find his info in his website. He is EXTREMELY busy, so good luck

#7 3 months ago

Both male and female voices were fantastic in Maiden. It was the finest voice work I've heard in a pin for quite some time.

#8 3 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

His name is Rick Zieff- I believe he represents himself and you can find his info in his website. He is EXTREMELY busy, so good luck

I wasn't sure from the credits if he was in charge or callouts or actually did the call outs (or both).

#9 3 months ago

Found him. Had a great conversation over phone and if all the stars align he'll do my escape room project. thanks for help everyone.

#10 3 months ago

best voice in pinball for sure.

really ive never heard better voice work on any game. he captures the "Beast" so damn well.

1 week later
#11 88 days ago
Quoted from Tungs10:

Found him. Had a great conversation over phone and if all the stars align he'll do my escape room project. thanks for help everyone.

That is insane. I can't imagine what that would cost.

#12 88 days ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

Not sure who the female is in GoT,

Kate Rothwell-Jackson
http://www.backboxpinballpodcast.com/8

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.50
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside