Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 48 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Shredso
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yoko2una.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 3 years ago
    Quoted from Bospins:

I’d prob be in at $40/mo. I’d also be interested in prepaying for a year at a 10% discount.
    I’d want to bring my wife and/or son occasionally too, maybe a one time guest fee, or each member gets one guest pass per month or something?

2nd this. Reasonable fee + flexible options for guests + annual discount for lump payment (easier book keeping, less chasing).

Quoted from radial_head:

No creeps. No jerks. No drinks on the glass.
    I am curious how access works for these places. I seem to remember that the SNHPC has 24/7 access for members and one night a week open to the public. Seems like a good deal, but also seems like a ton of red tape to figure out from an admin side of things. Anybody have any know how on how places like this run?

I loved my time at SNHPC. I visited a few times and then became a member. Only thing was that I'd get emails to pay my dues, dropped my dues in the box there... and then it just went silent for a while. I never got dues notifications, and I didn't know what was up. I ended up not going anymore because I didn't want to get a bill for like $200 in back dues. And I still never heard back so I just stopped going completely and told a few people as a CYA. Now that I work from home, and am a few miles away, in theory it would be an awesome place to work remote a day each week, but the COVID has me not rushing to return any time soon (I keep myself pretty distant during this). I still didn't know if I got the boot or not. I'd like to think I was a pretty darn responsible and friendly member there.

Long story short, OP was looking for advice on how these places should run. Good communication. Also, the 24-7 access was pretty damn sweet for a local.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yoko2una.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/malden-ma-area-pinball-club?tu=yoko2una and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.