Quoted from Eskaybee:
Been a long day for me but got a chance to chime in. Some great ideas and thoughts coming here. And one thought I had stemmed from another persons idea but, if the level 1 modes were toned down and there was a completion factor - what if when you completed it you are automatically sucked into level 2 and if that is the case the level 2 mode would be shorter than typically starting it by itself and if you complete that the level 3 mission for that mode automatically starts and is even easier than normal as well. So you could potentially slam through 3 missions in a couple mins of good play.
If this were the case, you would have to allow stacked supermodes between seperartes level missions to stack.
That said, and this is kind of a reiteration. Some thing I would really like to see are:
- enterprise amok qualified for completing two or three level 3 missions.
- 3 consecutive warp ramps light 2x multipliers.
- combo multiplier build ups: meaning, as you build up your combo the multiplier increases with it. So 2-way combo multiplier starts at 1.25, next combo 1.5x, then 2x, 2.5x, and so forth...with sound effects!
- black hole multiball. All lights out except the lasers!
- better intro to KM mb where it goes through each shot and its value earned.