Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by vid1900
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

Fifteen minute video explaining the process:

http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/12/23/pinball-arcade-the-making-of-video

Thought it was REALLY interesting they were talking about movie licenses...and then at the end we saw a CFTBL machine. If they can get CFTBL, MB, TAF...that would be very cool indeed.

#2 12 years ago

looks like they are really working hard to fully recreate each table. I'm pretty excited for this.

#3 12 years ago

Omg can't wait, it will be the best game of all time..

#4 12 years ago

This is going to be awsome... (i hope)

#5 12 years ago

I actually am very happy they are doing some of this as DLC, as it would be great to see new machines pop up every couple of months. Have long thought they needed to do this, and it would be great to be able to pick and choose different machines down the line...

#6 12 years ago

I'm definitely looking forward to getting this game.

#7 12 years ago

I'll get this upon release, easily worth $50 or $60 considering the games included during release will probably total $50,000

#9 12 years ago

A little thick on the self-praise, when speaking of CPU board emulation. Giving the fact, that an open source project made prove of concept to great perfection 10+ years ago.

Still great work on their part. Will be interesting to check out. Especially the physics feel. And how well this runs on mobile devices.

#10 12 years ago

You can also spot Bride of Pinbot, Dr Dude and Harley Davidson in their gamesroom.
    Huzzah.

#11 12 years ago

It looks cool, but sad it is not being released on PC.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/making-of-pinball-arcade-video-game and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.