• Latest reply 6 years ago by emqueen
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

431C6FFC-0C52-49E8-A70C-5CAEF4BD09D4 (resized).jpeg
randy (resized).jpg
randy (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vdojaq.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Randall Eugene Delfel a.k.a. "Randy" - The creep who ran around Expo in a mini skirt

https://www.co.washington.mn.us/DocumentCenter/View/2003

randy (resized).jpgrandy (resized).jpg

#10 6 years ago

Guys, I had a chat last night with LTG , he was completely blindsided by all of this as well. DO not try to connect any dots, there are no dots to connect with Lloyd.

#21 6 years ago

Why is this buried in the cellar? A true sexual predator in the pinball community and Pinside hides this? WTF?

This 100% belongs in the main forum. What, bury it, maybe it will go away?

randy (resized).jpgrandy (resized).jpg

#42 6 years ago

I believe he is still in jail. He should enjoy the sex life in there.

Would a Pinside Mod robin please come on here and explain the reason for this being in the basement?

#56 6 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

Where was this taken? Not every day a bbb is on location.

Quoted from robin:

Beause of comments like this.
Look, I'm equally appaled as you all are by yet another case of a suspected child molester in the pinball scene. It's nuts. I've got two little daughters too. But on the other hand I do not want Pinside being the host of these hateful comments and a display of lynch mob mentality.
So if people can stop posting comments such as the ones I've quoted above then I'll move this thread back to the Lounge > Serious section. Anyone not complying with this will get their post deleted and a perm eject at the very least.
Thanks.

Robin, thank you.

#57 6 years ago
Quoted from icust298:

Now there's something important to get to the bottom of.....
That's SS Billiards in MN, that's LTGs business, if I remember correctly.</blockquote

Correct.

Randy started off as a customer at SS Billiards and Lloyd saw him for what it was worth. A cross-dressing guy, that was married, that enjoyed pool and pinball. It is the screwed up system in Minnesota that did not require Randy to register as an offender from his 2000/2001 conviction of sexual assault of a male minor. While Randy is 100% responsible for his horrendous sexual deviations, the State of Minnesota should shoulder some responsibility for not having him on the offender list. Wash, rinse, repeat, and 16 years later arrested for the same thing. Another child robbed of his personal dignity and scarred for life.

#62 6 years ago
Quoted from DngrWillRobinson:

I didn't know that Minnesota doesn't have sex offender registration, that's f'ed up. I'm a police officer in Chicago, for over 20 years and I can tell you these people don't stop or "get better", they are hard wired this way. This is why sex offender registration is needed because I don't care how many years have passed since their conviction, they don't change their ways. They should be incarcerated for life imo.

They do have a registry, but there is a loophole to get around it that can be granted in sentencing.

http://www.kare11.com/news/investigations/kare-11-investigates-minnesotas-secret-sex-offenders-1/396022916

#68 6 years ago
Quoted from emqueen:

Nobody is as sad, disturbed and appalled about this than I am. I am Randy’s ex-gf. I met him back in 2007 at work. He was an IT professional at a Fortune 500 company. I knew him as a geek who was into tech, gaming, pinball and aviation. He had many friends and was well liked. I was with him for years and it never occurred to me that he had a problem and a record. He was almost never around children and wasn’t planning on ever having children. Randy didn’t crossdress until he entered a Halloween contest towards the end of our relationship. He never wore makeup and believe it or not there were always pantyhose and underwear under that skirt. He was a jeans and t-shirt kind of guy up until then. After he won that Halloween contest he decided to dress up for Pinball Expo. I was never comfortable with him doing that. In the end I left him for a different reason. Randy had an entire basement full of pinball machines and I had helped him work on them. He was remarkable at soldering and was able to fix many EMs. I am sure that his wife will be selling all of them now and all of his airplanes too.

What he has is an illness with his pedophile addiction to young boys. I guess any illness can go into remission. I just have to wonder if that stupid halloween contest and his new found like for cross-dressing was a direct trigger to pull his tendencies "out" of remission?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vdojaq.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/make-your-own-conclusion-another-alleged-sicko?tu=vdojaq and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.