• Latest reply 6 years ago by emqueen
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

431C6FFC-0C52-49E8-A70C-5CAEF4BD09D4 (resized).jpeg
randy (resized).jpg
randy (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Frax.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

Well, all the signs of a creep were present. Man in women's clothing and makeup.

F--k that, completely irrelevant. By all means, tear this douche a new one for his criminal activity, but you implying that anyone that crossdresses or outside of your narrow view of the world is a kid raper? F right off with that..

I suppose that Robin Williams and Eddie Izzard are rapists too by this definition. One accepted a job to be in women's clothing in a movie, so clearly he didn't have any issue with rape by your standards, and the other's a very long time succesful comedian that crossdresses, but I guess he raped people too.

Are women that wear jeans and flannel rapists in your world too?

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from Joey_N:

One could also make the argument that Robin Williams was mentally ill. I don't really know about Eddie Izzard.

With....depression. Not sociopathy. People with depression still generally have emotions, feel remorse, understand ethics..

Quoted from SilverBallz:

Robin Williams and Eddie Izzard are irrelevant.

Making pointless posts is irrelevant.

#22 6 years ago

That^^^^

Pinside is enough of a cesspool half the time, I don't even look at the Basement unless a thread I'm active in gets moved here. I'm sure many others are the same..hopefully this is not going to be the standard moving forwards on these types of posts. =\ Took me a few minutes to realize it hadn't just been completely deleted.

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

I did not imply anything. There are signs of mental disorder there in the first place. Do you know Randy? Have you ever met him or been around him? I have and there was some weird stuff going on. He was always around teenage kids at expo which is now making sense. He would bend over and have his balls hanging out for all to see. I would not want my kids around that and he should have enough decency and respect to not dress or act that way around kids and families at these shows. If some actor or comedian dresses as a woman for a show or movie has nothing to do with my comment. You just want to bend it out of proportion to make you feel better about some sensitive area you have. Bottom line, dude is a creep. Just look at the charges and if you can by any means stand for that then have at it.

So then why tie it to the crossdressing? Why not have just said that in the first damn place... FFS...come on. It came off as you just being a xenophobe, not like you had more concrete things to say that far better made the point, so I do appreciate you expanding on it.

What you're saying is WAY more damning than "that guy wears a skirt and heels so he's a pedophile." That's exactly the kind of useful corroboration that should've been posted in the first place.

Man...it just feels like this entire board is full of aliens today...like nobody can make a cogent point anymore.

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

If I had young kids, I wouldn't want them exposed to that either.

I can't argue this. I'm not going to tell other people what's right for their kids. But yeah..

Quoted from Gryszzz:

Supposedly it was a 13 yr old boy, with penetration.

If that's true... I'm pretty sure the term 'rapist' would apply, no? What I take issue with is potentially implying that someone might fit that categorization or be seen as a potential rapist just based on ONE SOLE THING like what clothes they're wearing (well..unless it happens to be a trenchcoat with nothing under it..ack) or because they have a shaved head, or are male...which is how the original comment seemed to me. Great, crossdressing is slightly odd. That doesn't make someone a rapist, nor should it put them at suspicion of BEING a rapist on it's own. That's all I was trying to say. The extra information provided doesn't make the situation look very good at all, that's for sure.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Frax.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/make-your-own-conclusion-another-alleged-sicko?tu=Frax and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.