• Latest reply 6 years ago by emqueen
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

431C6FFC-0C52-49E8-A70C-5CAEF4BD09D4 (resized).jpeg
randy (resized).jpg
randy (resized).jpg
There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 6 years ago

Randall Eugene Delfel a.k.a. "Randy" - The creep who ran around Expo in a mini skirt

https://www.co.washington.mn.us/DocumentCenter/View/2003

randy (resized).jpgrandy (resized).jpg

#2 6 years ago

So that's 50 y/o with a 15 y/o lady if I'm reading it right?

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

So that's 50 y/o with a 15 y/o lady if I'm reading it right?

That looks like a 50yo sleeping with a 13-15yo. The position of authority, close relations bit probably means a step child, or teacher/student relation.

Not cool in my eyes. Well have to see if the allegations are true

#5 6 years ago

http://www.bustedmugshots.com/minnesota/minneapolis/randall-eugene-delfel/104615931

appears it was not the first.

LTG > do you know this about your travel companion?

#6 6 years ago

You’re behind reading the other threads

#7 6 years ago
#8 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

http://www.bustedmugshots.com/minnesota/minneapolis/randall-eugene-delfel/104615931
appears it was not the first.

This guy should have rode with Trudeau. It would have been a hell of a road trip.

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

You’re behind reading the other threads

Yup not everyone reads every thread

#10 6 years ago

Guys, I had a chat last night with LTG , he was completely blindsided by all of this as well. DO not try to connect any dots, there are no dots to connect with Lloyd.

#11 6 years ago

I received a few PM's from Pinsiders I respect about this. Lloyd knew nothing about this and is as horrified as we are. Supposedly it was a 13 yr old boy, with penetration. Fuck that makes my hair stand up just typing that. But there is another childrens camp allegation, and a case in 2001 involving a 5 yr old. I still keep seeing the same links and haven't found anything official about the 5 yr old.
Im just stunned. And enraged.

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Not until about 4pm this past Sunday.

Quoted from vdojaq:

Guys, I had a chat last night with ltg , he was completely blindsided by all of this as well. DO not try to connect any dots, there are no dots to connect with Lloyd.

Thank you.

LTG : )

#13 6 years ago

Thanks for posting this kind of info. We all need to weed these types of people out of all of our communities. I'm a parent of two young kids. Knowing this about other people I may potentially interact this is extremely helpful. This just makes my blood boil.

#14 6 years ago

Well, all the signs of a creep were present. Man in women's clothing and makeup. Not sure how he was allowed to be around kids at these shows.

#15 6 years ago

Sorry if Im wrong but is that the guy who was making randyland on that episode of hoarders?
Edit: no its not.... sorry other crazy Randy guy

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

Well, all the signs of a creep were present. Man in women's clothing and makeup.

F--k that, completely irrelevant. By all means, tear this douche a new one for his criminal activity, but you implying that anyone that crossdresses or outside of your narrow view of the world is a kid raper? F right off with that..

I suppose that Robin Williams and Eddie Izzard are rapists too by this definition. One accepted a job to be in women's clothing in a movie, so clearly he didn't have any issue with rape by your standards, and the other's a very long time succesful comedian that crossdresses, but I guess he raped people too.

Are women that wear jeans and flannel rapists in your world too?

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Sorry if Im wrong but is that the guy who was making randyland on that episode of hoarders?

No.

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

F--k that, completely irrelevant. By all means, tear this douche a new one for his criminal activity, but you implying that anyone that crossdresses or outside of your narrow view of the world is a kid raper? F--k right off with that..
I suppose that Robin Williams and Eddie Izzard are rapists too by this definition. One accepted a job to be in women's clothing in a movie, so clearly he didn't have any issue with rape by your standards, and the other's a very long time succesful comedian that crossdresses, but I guess he raped people too.

One could also make the argument that Robin Williams was mentally ill. I don't really know about Eddie Izzard.

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

F--k that, completely irrelevant. By all means, tear this douche a new one for his criminal activity, but you implying that anyone that crossdresses or outside of your narrow view of the world is a kid raper? F right off with that..

Robin Williams and Eddie Izzard are irrelevant.

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from Joey_N:

One could also make the argument that Robin Williams was mentally ill. I don't really know about Eddie Izzard.

With....depression. Not sociopathy. People with depression still generally have emotions, feel remorse, understand ethics..

Quoted from SilverBallz:

Robin Williams and Eddie Izzard are irrelevant.

Making pointless posts is irrelevant.

#21 6 years ago

Why is this buried in the cellar? A true sexual predator in the pinball community and Pinside hides this? WTF?

This 100% belongs in the main forum. What, bury it, maybe it will go away?

randy (resized).jpgrandy (resized).jpg

#22 6 years ago

That^^^^

Pinside is enough of a cesspool half the time, I don't even look at the Basement unless a thread I'm active in gets moved here. I'm sure many others are the same..hopefully this is not going to be the standard moving forwards on these types of posts. =\ Took me a few minutes to realize it hadn't just been completely deleted.

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

I did not imply anything. There are signs of mental disorder there in the first place. Do you know Randy? Have you ever met him or been around him? I have and there was some weird stuff going on. He was always around teenage kids at expo which is now making sense. He would bend over and have his balls hanging out for all to see. I would not want my kids around that and he should have enough decency and respect to not dress or act that way around kids and families at these shows. If some actor or comedian dresses as a woman for a show or movie has nothing to do with my comment. You just want to bend it out of proportion to make you feel better about some sensitive area you have. Bottom line, dude is a creep. Just look at the charges and if you can by any means stand for that then have at it.

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

I did not imply anything. There are signs of mental disorder there in the first place. Do you know Randy? Have you ever met him or been around him? I have and there was some weird stuff going on. He was always around teenage kids at expo which is now making sense. He would bend over and have his balls hanging out for all to see. I would not want my kids around that and he should have enough decency and respect to not dress or act that way around kids and families at these shows. If some actor or comedian dresses as a woman for a show or movie has nothing to do with my comment. You just want to bend it out of proportion to make you feel better about some sensitive area you have. Bottom line, dude is a creep. Just look at the charges and if you can by any means stand for that then have at it.

So then why tie it to the crossdressing? Why not have just said that in the first damn place... FFS...come on. It came off as you just being a xenophobe, not like you had more concrete things to say that far better made the point, so I do appreciate you expanding on it.

What you're saying is WAY more damning than "that guy wears a skirt and heels so he's a pedophile." That's exactly the kind of useful corroboration that should've been posted in the first place.

Man...it just feels like this entire board is full of aliens today...like nobody can make a cogent point anymore.

#25 6 years ago

I always crash early on Sat night... running full throttle for 2 days and nights wears this old man out by the 3rd.
Last year I woke up around 4 am and went down to play a few A titles, and there was Randy, hanging out with some teenagers. I thought it was weird, but didn't think much about it after that. Jesus.
What a stain on humanity.

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Not sure where you got kid raper from. All I saw Woody say was he should not be around kids. If I had young kids, I wouldn't want them exposed to that either.

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

That^^^^
Pinside is enough of a cesspool half the time, I don't even look at the Basement unless a thread I'm active in gets moved here. I'm sure many others are the same..hopefully this is not going to be the standard moving forwards on these types of posts. =\ Took me a few minutes to realize it hadn't just been completely deleted.

I don't think this should be "hidden" in the Basement either. I was also looking for it in the main forum, but looked at the "Topics in which you posted" tab and found it here. Again, if there is potential for other pinsiders to interact with possible sexual predators, we should know about them and hiding them won't help the fact that I might be endangering my kids if I unknowingly met up with someone like this. Thankfully, this person isn't local to me but clearly, he makes his way around.

I read it also that Woody was implying that one of the signs of him being a creep was that he cross-dressed and wore makeup. Not the right link to make by any means, and maybe just the incorrect choice of words.

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Not sure where you got kid raper from.

Form the court documents listed above Woody's post.

#29 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Form the court documents listed above Woody's post.

Yes, but Woody didn't call him that. Only that he should not be around kids.

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Yes, but Woody didn't call him that. Only that he should not be around kids.

Woody doesn;t have to "call him that;" it's established before he posted. It's quite simple if you follow posts in order.

The topic was brought up aboot this "Alleged" child molester, that is the point of the thread.
Woody then replied

Quoted from woody76:

Well, all the signs of a creep were present. Man in women's clothing and makeup. Not sure how he was allowed to be around kids at these shows.

Thus people seeing connection stated being a sexual deviant with men wearing women's clothing & makeup.

Yes Woody cleared up what he said after, but you've jumped over that part.

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

If I had young kids, I wouldn't want them exposed to that either.

I can't argue this. I'm not going to tell other people what's right for their kids. But yeah..

Quoted from Gryszzz:

Supposedly it was a 13 yr old boy, with penetration.

If that's true... I'm pretty sure the term 'rapist' would apply, no? What I take issue with is potentially implying that someone might fit that categorization or be seen as a potential rapist just based on ONE SOLE THING like what clothes they're wearing (well..unless it happens to be a trenchcoat with nothing under it..ack) or because they have a shaved head, or are male...which is how the original comment seemed to me. Great, crossdressing is slightly odd. That doesn't make someone a rapist, nor should it put them at suspicion of BEING a rapist on it's own. That's all I was trying to say. The extra information provided doesn't make the situation look very good at all, that's for sure.

#32 6 years ago

Yeah I agree with you Frax. My gay friends find this as despicable as I do. I liked the guy ffs! He was an Expo standard that made me laugh. I like weird, as kids in my hood always called me weird. Being weird is great. Being a fucking child molester is unforgivable, and will get you killed good fuckin riddance bye.

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I don't think this should be "hidden" in the Basement either. I was also looking for it in the main forum, but looked at the "Topics in which you posted" tab and found it here. Again, if there is potential for other pinsiders to interact with possible sexual predators, we should know about them and hiding them won't help the fact that I might be endangering my kids if I unknowingly met up with someone like this. Thankfully, this person isn't local to me but clearly, he makes his way around.

Every bit of this is true. It’s a travesty this was moved to the basement. To bring this home and personal, my son (12 at the time) and daughter (14 at the time) sat with him on the couches nearest to the entry doors in the lobby my family him and I assumed his girlfriend talked for at least 20-25 minutes. My kids thought he was a hoot. Troubling to me that I exposed my kids to a predator for that long in that close of proximity. Everyone needs to know about this.

#34 6 years ago

Seems slightly more important than "how to remove mylar".
Jeebus Skins. Scary story.
A FIVE YEAR OLD.

#35 6 years ago

I wonder why this thread isn’t snowing up on my front page. I double checked my settings and it’s set to show basement topics on front page.

#36 6 years ago

They don't show up there anymore. Maybe we should all start a RANDY DELFEL CONVICTED CHILD RAPIST thread.

#37 6 years ago

I'm actually having a cop friend of mine look into this. And so far he's turned up nothing. He is not a convicted sex offender. He's still looking, but nothing has come up yet. Doesn't mean these current charges aren't true, and he did tell me sometimes after 10-15 yrs charges fall off. He will know more tomorrow. Either way not somebody I want around me or anyone that I care about (all of you Expo attendees!)
Yes I actually have a couple cop friends.

#38 6 years ago

When i first seen this dude in pics a long time ago on Pinside , i thought wow what a FREAK! So i'm thinking maybe the guy is from Scotland, now i know my first assumption was right he was a FREAK after all. Usually your first judgement is your best one.

#39 6 years ago

New shit has come to light, not from my pig buddy, from someone else....
https://www.courtrecords.org/amp/people/Randall+Delfel+MN/

#40 6 years ago

Show yer face at Expo motherfucker I dare you.

#41 6 years ago

Get her Grizz! I mean him.

#42 6 years ago

I believe he is still in jail. He should enjoy the sex life in there.

Would a Pinside Mod robin please come on here and explain the reason for this being in the basement?

#43 6 years ago

With the prevalence of late I almost think we need a mug shot sticky. Not joking. Let everybody know who these fuckers are.

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

this "Alleged"

No parenthesis necessary not alleged. Convicted.

#45 6 years ago

Sharpen the Blades

#46 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

I believe he is still in jail. He should enjoy the sex life in there.

Quoted from SilverBallz:

This guy should have rode with Trudeau. It would have been a hell of a road trip.

Quoted from Gryszzz:

Show yer face at Expo motherfucker I dare you.

Quoted from vdojaq:

Would a Pinside Mod robin please come on here and explain the reason for this being in the basement?

Beause of comments like this.

Look, I'm equally appaled as you all are by yet another case of a suspected child molester in the pinball scene. It's nuts. I've got two little daughters too. But on the other hand I do not want Pinside being the host of these hateful comments and a display of lynch mob mentality.

So if people can stop posting comments such as the ones I've quoted above then I'll move this thread back to the Lounge > Serious section. Anyone not complying with this will get their post deleted and a perm eject at the very least.

Thanks.

#47 6 years ago
Quoted from robin:

Beause of comments like this.
Look, I'm equally appaled as you all are by yet another case of a suspected child molester in the pinball scene. It's nuts. I've got two little daughters too. But on the other hand I do not want Pinside being the host of these hateful comments and a display of lynch mob mentality.
So if people can stop posting comments such as the ones I've quoted above then I'll move this thread back to the Lounge > Serious section. Anyone not complying with this will get their post deleted and a perm eject at the very least.
Thanks.

Thank you, Robin.

#48 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Why is this buried in the cellar? A true sexual predator in the pinball community and Pinside hides this? WTF?
This 100% belongs in the main forum. What, bury it, maybe it will go away?

Where was this taken? Not every day a bbb is on location.

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

Where was this taken? Not every day a bbb is on location.

Now there's something important to get to the bottom of.....

That's SS Billiards in MN, that's LTGs business, if I remember correctly.

#50 6 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

When i first seen this dude in pics a long time ago on Pinside , i thought wow what a FREAK! So i'm thinking maybe the guy is from Scotland, now i know my first assumption was right he was a FREAK after all. Usually your first judgement is your best one.

So everyone from Scotland is a freak?

There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/make-your-own-conclusion-another-alleged-sicko and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.