Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by donjagra
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

And if you have one, wear a seat belt.

#2 12 years ago

Pretty cheesy The only thing I can say is Marie is still a good looking woman.

#4 12 years ago

thanks for sharing that. it is funny that in the 70's that was the height of prime time tv.
    now it seems so cheesy.

#5 12 years ago

That was horrible. Man . Damn just wasted 10 min of my life and can't get it back. UGH!

#6 12 years ago

I can vividly remember cuddling up with my parents in their bed and watching that show every week. Thanks for sharing, jonnyo!

#7 12 years ago

Thank you. When anybody asks me "Why the obsession with pinball?" I'll just forward this and they'll understand...

#8 12 years ago

The man in the beginning of the video Robert Heyges, just passed away yesterday.
    Best known as the Puerto Rican Jew, Epstein.

#9 12 years ago

Shouldn't this be in the bar? Pinside talk is for items about pinside itself.

#10 12 years ago

Those pinball playfield dancers didn't look too happy in this skit
    -still a nice find jonnyo in honoring Epstein's passing

#11 12 years ago

RIP Robert Hegyes - I actually met him when I was a kid in LA. My dad was a volunteer for the Special Olympics and he was there. He was in his Epstein persona, with a cap in his jeans back pocket.

The first time I ever met somebody famous.

Looking @ the video, I know where the inspiration for Cirques Voltaire came from.

#12 12 years ago
    Quoted from jimjim66:

Looking @ the video, I know where the inspiration for Cirques Voltaire came from.

And Rick Stetta's moves!

#13 12 years ago

Horrible. But somehow managed to watch the whole thing.

#14 12 years ago

I managed thirty seconds....

#15 12 years ago
    Quoted from docscott:

I managed thirty seconds....

What? You didn't see the Lorne Greene part? Lorne Greene with giant flipper hands and a motorcycle helmet!

#16 12 years ago

Lorne Greene's finest performance since 'Alpo'

#17 12 years ago

hahah...

Horrible! I watched it all too.

#18 12 years ago

The scary thing is Ruth Buzzi in spandex wasn't as bad as I would have imagined...!

#19 12 years ago

she had some balls

#20 12 years ago
    Quoted from GAP:

That was horrible. Man . Damn just wasted 10 min of my life and can't get it back. UGH!

+1

#21 12 years ago

Na na na na na na.... the games people play!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/make-sure-youre-sitting-down and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.