(Topic ID: 188193)

Pin2DMD color release for Street Fighter II!

By Malenko

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
7CD72FE5-3199-45CD-9AF2-99A292121FA3 (resized).jpeg
CA6C86A6-8E1D-4635-B0C3-81EAAB887B16 (resized).jpeg
85da50d69340e39338ae1f6c578abc4832b1869a (resized).jpg
20200222_105408 (resized).jpg
20200222_105631 (resized).jpg
20200222_105335 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).PNG
AA83C207-0525-4591-A03D-F95499424483 (resized).jpeg
3CAAB96B-BBC3-494A-9416-130891238456 (resized).jpeg
32085FD3-EDAA-4C94-AF6C-D554E625AFC5 (resized).jpeg
20190718_210007_1.gif
ginger (resized).jpg
sf2_multiball red (resized).jpg
sf2_guile_instru2 (resized).jpg
sf2 guile instrution1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bimm25i.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#477 6 years ago

This is really really awesome!! I have 2 questions,

1. Is this available for me to use it I buy a pin2dmd system?

2. If I order from here ( http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/2250-pin2dmd-order-thread-worldwide/ ) is there a special version I need to get?

Thank you sooo much! LMK (pm) where to send you a PayPal donation after I get it working : D

#479 6 years ago
Quoted from lucky1:

1. right
2. You can ask UncleSash for the correct version
Paypal link for Malenko is in the first post for pin2dmd it is on pin2dmd.com http://pin2dmd.com/installation/ point 3.

Is sash on a hiatus? I sent him a pm Wednesday and it's marked unread. If he's overloaded or out of town for a bit is there another source to order from?

#481 6 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

I dont know about Sash, but I want to stress that paypalling me is 100% optional, but if you want to http://paypal.me/Malenk0

Please believe as soon as i finish my color first game you're getting some love. Thank you!!!!!!!!

#486 6 years ago

I'm not having luck with sash,

I see I can order on germangamingaupplies.com , but it's in German and I'm not sure exactly what all I need. Is there a US reseller besides sash?

1 week later
#493 6 years ago
Quoted from Rappelbox:

My shop can now handle overseas order also
This is the right category for all pin2dmd related stuff on my shop:
https://germangamingsupplies.com/RGBPINDMD-Pinball-Displays

Yes it can, looking forward to receiving this e order I placed this week now that the mounting brackets are in stock

Just 1 FYI,
American addresses put the house # in front of the street name, like this

Tug MaHogoff
123 main st
Apt 17

The address listed in my email is like
T MaHogoff
Main st 123
Apt 17

The mail carrier will probably figure it out but we try to keep it as easy as possible for our government employees over here

Thanks again!

3 weeks later
#495 6 years ago

Im in the same boat, I ordered an unsoldered kit on Mar 19th. To be fair, my order on his site says it could ship as late as 4/19 and has said that since it was placed. I was hoping it would be here by now but it's just one guy doing this, I'm not surprised at all it's taking this long.

1 week later
#501 6 years ago

Got an email from Dominick today that my order was shipped. I sent him an inquiry yesterday referencing my order number and reiterating I don't need him to assemble and I think that helped. Pics to follow!!!!

3 weeks later
#502 5 years ago
Quoted from bimm25i:

Got an email from Dominick today that my order was shipped. I sent him an inquiry yesterday referencing my order number and reiterating I don't need him to assemble and I think that helped. Pics to follow!!!!

Still Hasn't arrived....

1 month later
#505 5 years ago
Quoted from bimm25i:

So either my package has been "shipping" for 60+ days, or I was told it was shipped just to shut me up. I know which one I want to be true, but at the same time I know which one is probably true.

Very disappointing experience so far with germangamingsupplies ordered over 120 days ago...

I did get an email asking me to review my products on his website, I am not going to because "something something not nice to say....something something nothing at all"

On the flipside, I placed an order with Cliffy B in January, he sent me an email telling me he was months behind and asking if I was ok waiting, I said go for it. Cliffy emailed me when they did ship, apologized for the wait, and go figure they were in my mailbox a few days later.

A tale of 2 orders, my thanks go to cliffy only at this point.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bimm25i.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/make-street-fighter-ii-great-again?tu=bimm25i and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.