(Topic ID: 226507)

Make people sign liability waiver before pinball event at private?

By Whysnow

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 96 posts
  • 55 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Pinrookie
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tumblr_mqvfzco08r1qaz26so1_500.jpg.cf (resized).jpg
    F594B580-7CC9-4A1A-9F23-409D8E2ECC45 (resized).jpeg
    $_35 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chad.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 5 years ago

A lot of people are Sue Happy, jumping at any chance. But say you have 10 of your closest friends over. Should be no worry???

#12 5 years ago

Place cameras as a back up. ?? That way if somebody does injure themselves and they try to hype it up. And being Winter time ...

#31 5 years ago

This reminds me the lady who hurt her foot in a pothole during the tourney (i think it was pinburhg)??

#49 5 years ago

"Skate at your own risk"

#82 5 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

One would think just putting up a warning sign should do the trick.[quoted image]

If you did that the PC people would come out of the wood work.

#83 5 years ago
    Quoted from Eric_S:

Unless you have a notary on site to stamp it, I don't think a liability waiver would actually hold up in court. If someone got hurt and sues, they can just say that isn't their signature, and if they're willing to lie about that, I'm sure there is plenty else they'll lie about.
    If you have good insurance, I would think you'll be fine.

Video them signing it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chad.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/make-people-sign-liability-waiver-before-pinball-event-at-private?tu=chad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.