Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by hanford29
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

This is a game intended to spark debate and share interesting opinions on a variety of topics. Here's how it works, someone post an either or question. Someone picks a side and argues it, then posts a new question for the next person to respond to.

I'll start by putting the first question out there:

Which is the more satisfying shot, destroying the mother ship on AFM or the Castle on MM?

#2 11 years ago

Just curious? I'm a Hugh Cleveland Browns fan. Are you Hanford Dixon or just a fan?

#3 11 years ago

Just a fan. Hanford is my favorite Brown (athlete for that matter) of all time. I run into him from time to time; I should ask him if he's a pinhead.

#4 11 years ago

Saucer in AFM for me...

#5 11 years ago

Prmailers: Make the case for AFM. Sell it to the rest of the forum, then post a new question.

#6 11 years ago

Castle on MM I think the replys from the castles owner after being destroyed are funnier than AFM. OK also which is more satisfying getting to the top of stiff-o meter on scared stiff or final frontier on star trek the next gerneration?

#7 11 years ago

Oops, sorry - didn't read the rules fully.

Saucer cause I dig alien/space themed pins.

Q: paper or plastic...just kidding. Harder shot: ball lock in TZ or the infamous ramp shot on WOZ to the upper right playfield/ball lock.

#8 11 years ago

you're kidding right........a WOZ shot question?

#9 11 years ago

How on earth would we know how difficult a WOZ shot is? The few that have played it have played pre production versions. Man, I wish that game would release so we can knock of the speculation.

That said. I'll go with the TZ ball lock being harder. Since it's, you know, real.

New question:
What game has the WORST art package out there, but is still fun to play?

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from Anim8ormatt:

What game has the WORST art package out there, but is still fun to play?

Hollywood Heat, game is accually fun to play , Backglass isn't even really art its just a cheasy picture which makes it really funny but still worst art .
Next question I'll reverse the last What game has great art but is not fun to play?

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Hollywood Heat, game is accually fun to play , Backglass isn't even really art its just a cheasy picture which makes it really funny but still worst art .
Next question I'll reverse the last What game has great art but is not fun to play?

Asteroid Annie.

Q: Will Tron LE eclipse Medieval Madness in perceived value?

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from ninjadoug:

Q: Will TRON LE eclipse Medieval Madness in perceived value?

I don't think so . For some reason people must think Medieval Madness is a rare game . Also Tron LE value is hurt by the tron pro , If I can easily find almost the same game for thousands less I'll get the pro version and just accept that I have a slightly inferior game . I beleive enough people think this same way to keep the higher priced LE in less demand . Also being based on the second tron movie (which in my opinion wasn't very good) also will keep the price of this game from going to high.

Next Q: I'll ask again more satisfying getting to the top of the stiff-o-meter on Scared stiff , or final frontier on star trek the next generation?

#13 11 years ago

Saucer for me...

#14 11 years ago

I haven't played AFM in years, but I seem to remember a shaker motor, or it felt like it had one. When you play MM with a shaker, it becomes a push. Both good! Question- what games came with shakers?

#15 11 years ago

will have to answer getting to the top of the stiff o meter on scared stiff. cant believe how many times i have got one shot from it and then the ball drains....

next question.... super jackpot on t2 or completing the mansion on TAF?

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from ebjimmyg:

will have to answer getting to the top of the stiff o meter on Scared Stiff. cant believe how many times i have got one shot from it and then the ball drains....

Yes , I love Star Trek the Next Generation and getting to final frontier is cool , But when you complete stiff o meter on scared stiff and the game goes crazy and turns off and comes back on it really is exciting and something that is unique , Its really cool .

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Yes , I love Star Trek The Next Generation and getting to final frontier is cool , But when you complete stiff o meter on Scared Stiff and the game goes crazy and turns off and comes back on it really is exciting and something that is unique , Its really cool .

totally agree with you on that. plus you get to be a favorite stiff!

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from ebjimmyg:

plus you get to be a favorite stiff!

And that's way better than being just another notch in the bedpost.

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

And that's way better than being just another notch in the bedpost.

that depends on what bedpost its getting notched on rated raunchy and ribbed for your pleasure lol

#20 11 years ago

To piggy back on the stiff-o-meter question and some of the responses:
Which is better top of stiff-o-meter or Vacation Jackpot on WH2O. I've haven't played SS enough to complete, but have gotten VJ twice. It sounds like they are similar. Which one would you rather achieve?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westwood, NJ
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

16,500 (OBO)
$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 64.99
Wanted
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/make-a-case and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.