Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Hayfarmer
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

(issue is back, started a new thread here https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/node-8-overcurrent#post-5091911 )

Bought a NIB SW premium from them last month. Today, had a small issue on the machine that turned out to be an easy fix but seemed much more complex at face value. They responded within minutes and had contacted an engineer at Stern who was awaiting my call and walked me through the issue. All fixed. Just wanted to give a shout out to Kurt and Mark at Hemispheres Amusements who really stand behind their distributor support! Class act all around. Big thanks to Pat at Stern also!!!

#2 4 years ago

What issue/resolution did you have? Your post could help others in the future.

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

What issue/resolution did you have? Your post could help others in the future.

I have a node 8 overcurrent that I started another thread on... The problem resurfaced after what I thought was fixed, but still getting great support on the issue

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/node-8-overcurrent#post-5091911

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

I have a node 8 overcurrent that I started another thread on... The problem resurfaced after what I thought was fixed, but still getting great support on the issue

Weve had an overcurrent warning on a node board of my boss’ maiden le since day 1. Doesnt affect anything so I leave it alone. Maybe I should read up on your thread...

Kurt HemispheresAmus is a good dude. Bought many games from him. He always responds even if its not with the answer you are looking for. Some guys wont even bother.

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

(issue is back, started a new thread here https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/node-8-overcurrent#post-5091911 )
Bought a NIB SW premium from them last month. Today, had a small issue on the machine that turned out to be an easy fix but seemed much more complex at face value. They responded within minutes and had contacted an engineer at Stern who was awaiting my call and walked me through the issue. All fixed. Just wanted to give a shout out to Kurt and Mark at Hemispheres Amusements who really stand behind their distributor support! Class act all around. Big thanks to Pat at Stern also!!!

I couldn't agree more. I bought my two machines from Hemispheres last year. They were great through the purchase process and since then they've continued to be absolutely great to work with for support. Very quick to respond and always willing to help.

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/node-8-overcurrent#post-5091911

I did not see a reason to start a new thread. Any repair history on the subject is very valuable to people helping and to people who may encounter this same problem in the future.

Original thread just needed a bump with a 'problem resurfaced' post.

#7 4 years ago

Kurt & his team at Hemisphere's are top notch. My very first pin purchases were from him back at his old location and I will continue to work with him as new titles surface that interest me. (I'll be in touch soon Kurt with Elvira 3 rumored to be released later this year!)

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

I did not see a reason to start a new thread. Any repair history on the subject is very valuable to people helping and to people who may encounter this same problem in the future.
Original thread just needed a bump with a 'problem resurfaced' post.

Thanks, next time I'll do it that way!

Solved the issue by the way.. I'll post in the other thread

#9 4 years ago

Agreed hemisphere is great to work with. ordered a couple of banners, got quick response, couldn't ask for more. Thanks again,

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 3,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 3,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Appleton, WI
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfax, VA
$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/major-thanks-to-hemispheres-amusements-great-distributor?hl=hayfarmer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.