(Topic ID: 131891)

My KISS Pro is finally working!! Update and a thanks!

By Minneapolispin

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 306 posts
  • 115 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Banker
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

KISSS.png
code.png
bolt.png
untitled.png
screw.png
untitled.png
met.jpg
IMGA0933.jpg
IMGA0930.jpg
IMG_8877.jpg
fwx-homemade-zima.jpg
WP_20150630_10_32_45_Pro.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider duckbrian.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#161 8 years ago

I know it's common-place to want to exaggerate on Pinside, but trust me when I say none of us paid anything close to $6000. In fact, it wasn't even that close to $5000 and that includes shipping.

All three of our games are working fantastically. It appears that whoever was assembling our games the day of our production had a bad code stick that they were using that created various seemingly major issues that all came down to code. Still having random issues with the demon spitting the ball straight down the middle, but it sounds like there are workarounds for that and I am looking forward to trying it out.

I would not hesitate to buy the game based on our experience as it appears to be a complete anomaly. The game is lightning fast, has fantastic artwork and the sound is ridiculous compared to the old system. Buy with confidence and enjoy the game!

1 week later
#253 8 years ago

The SD card contains all of the game information including the actual boot program where as 1.03 is strictly a code update. That's my understanding anyways. I know with WNBJM, if you didn't have code 1.50 from the update pack that was on a replacement SD card, you couldn't upgrade to 1.51 from 1.11.

1 week later
#295 8 years ago

It was me, our air conditioning unit took a crap and has to be replaced. Had nothing to do with the game, I love the gameplay!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.95
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider duckbrian.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/major-out-of-the-box-kiss-pro-issues?tu=duckbrian and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.