(Topic ID: 131891)

My KISS Pro is finally working!! Update and a thanks!

By Minneapolispin

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 306 posts
  • 115 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Banker
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

KISSS.png
code.png
bolt.png
untitled.png
screw.png
untitled.png
met.jpg
IMGA0933.jpg
IMGA0930.jpg
IMG_8877.jpg
fwx-homemade-zima.jpg
WP_20150630_10_32_45_Pro.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider buttsy19.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#193 8 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Spencer, we didn't miss that at all. I think we all realize the bolt isn't the big issue, it's the fact that the game isn't running right. I do t think anybody is saying different. Yes, Stern made a mistake shipping this game. But it isn't unbelievable to give the company a chance to fix it, is it? Keep your socks on, this is the real world, not some fantasy world of perfection. It's a brand new product (don't kid yourself, it really is an entirely new system). Let Stern fix it. I'm quite sure they will. And if they don't, then your outrage will be fitting.

Just as well Stern don't make aircraft or they may be falling from the sky, matters not if it's a bolt, code or dodgy cpu it should be spotted during manufacture or QC, and as for it being a brand new product all the more reason to thoroughly test it before releasing it to the market.
i hope this is an isolated incident for Stern's sake and not a major problem with manufacturing or QC i'm sure Gene Simmons would not be to happy endorsing a faulty Kiss product.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider buttsy19.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/major-out-of-the-box-kiss-pro-issues?tu=buttsy19 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.