(Topic ID: 107107)

Major League Baseball Game; Home Run Plastics

By SteveinTexas

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20191112_112009 (resized).jpg
    Bat Lever (resized).JPG
    pasted_image (resized).jpeg
    PinchHitterPlastic.jpg
    IMG_20150123_133500228.jpg
    DSC02988.JPG
    DSC02987.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SilverLiningMan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 4 years ago

Found this old thread and realize this may be a complete shot in the dark, but Steve, by chance do you (or anyone else out there) still have a plastic for a ‘63 Williams Major League you’re willing to sell? I’m a Pinside newbie trying to breathe new life into my beloved game. Thanks in advance.

#13 4 years ago

Awesome guys, and thanks a ton Steve for being game for giving this a shot!

1 week later
    #16 4 years ago

Bumping...hoping for a home run in the bottom of the ninth

#17 4 years ago

...but a double will work!

2 months later
    #18 4 years ago

Bump for the pitch-n-bat owners out there. If you need a new home run plastic for Major League, Grand Slam, or Big Inning this is your chance. Steve is willing to make a batch of them if we get two more folks interested. He does a fantastic job!

https://images.pinside.com/4/de/4de0235a602362e07854aa896fa451c8c3de365c/resized/large/4de0235a602362e07854aa896fa451c8c3de365c.jpg

pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg
    1 month later
    #21 4 years ago

Thank you Steve.

Lee

1 week later
    #22 4 years ago

Steve and all,

The bat lever assembly for my ‘63 Major League was replaced at some point with a big button. Do any of you know of a source for a bat assembly like this (I believe from Steve’s table elsewhere it is part B-5625)? I realize that this is a plastics thread but figured I’d ask here since maybe others are reworking their pitch and bat games as well.

Also—Steve—just re-read your amazing restoration thread on this game from a few years back—wow, thanks for all the work you did to document that so well!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SilverLiningMan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/major-league-baseball-game-home-run-plastics?tu=SilverLiningMan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.