Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Mayhem Banks (resized).PNG
MAyhem banks (resized).PNG
2016 (1) (resized).png
IMG_0852 (resized).JPG
IMG_0852 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tsskinne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

I know a lot of the competitive players right now are getting your tournament calendars established for the year so I wanted to throw another event at you. We held the first Main Street Mayhem last year and it was a huge success. The tournament ran smooth, people had lots of fun, and we were able to raise over $4,000 for the local no kill animal shelter. This years tournament we hope to do more of the same and add a few more players to the competition.

IMG_0852 (resized).JPGIMG_0852 (resized).JPG Preview of this years logo on a plaque, more info to come soon!

Main Street Mayhem II: More Mayhem! is a two day matchplay format tournament at Main Street Amusements in Lafayette, IN. The tournament will be held on September 16th-17th, 2017. Entry fee is $75 per person and that price includes a custom designed t-shirt and sticker available only for tournament players. Tickets will be sold online. The tournament is limited to 48 players total, with 16 spots on the waitlist.

SPECIAL GAMES THAT WILL BE INCLUDE IN TOURNAMENT

Ghostbusters Premium
Batman ’66
The Big Lebowski
Spider-Man Vault Edition
THE WORLD’S LARGEST PAC-MAN (okay so it’s not pinball but its freaking awesome, dollar games encouraged)

NEW LOGO COMING SOON (but here is last year's just for reference, designed by Double Danger Pinball, and yes they are again doing our logo design, sticker, and shirt printing!)

Day 1: Qualifying 7 rounds. 4-player groups, 3 games per round. Pinburgh Scoring 3,2,1,0.

Day 2: Divisional Play (A, B, & C) 16 players per division. Finals 3 rounds, 3 games per round. Pinburgh Scoring 3,2,1,0 only top two players advance from each group to the winners bracket. Losers continue to play rounds for finishing positions.

Schedule* (subject to change)

9/16/2017

9:00 AM Doors open check in and practice
10:00 AM Round 1
11:30 PM Round 2
1:00 PM Round 3
LUNCH BREAK AFTER Round 3
4:00 PM Round 4
5:30 PM Round 5
7:00 PM Round 6
8:30 PM Round 7
10:00 PM any necessary tiebreakers to determine seeding
9/17/2017

9:00 AM Doors open check in and practice
10:00 AM Round 1 of Division Finals
12:00 PM Round 2 of Division Finals
2:00 PM Round 3 of Division Finals
Awards Ceremony and Payout of Prize Money after finals conclusion

Games List* (subject to change)

Batman ’66 (2017)

Big Indian (1974)

Black Knight (1980)

Bobby Orr’s Power Play (1977)

Captain Fantastic (1976)

Creature From The Black Lagoon (1992)

Cybernaut (1985)

Fire! (1987)

Funhouse (1990)

Game of Thrones Premium – (2016)

Ghostbusters Premium (2016)

Harlem Globetrotters On Tour (1979)

King of Diamonds (1967)

Laser Cue (1984)

Medieval Madness (1997)

Metallica Premium (2013)

Monopoly (2001)

South Park (1999)

Space Shuttle (1984)

Spanish Eyes (1972)

Star Trek (Vengeance Premium – 2013)

The Walking Dead (Premium – 2014)

Theatre of Magic (1995)

Transformers (LE combo – 2011)

Tri Zone (1979)

Tron Legacy (LE – 2011)

Twilight Zone (1993)

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

No TBL?
Looking forward to it. I had a lot of fun last year.

Oh TBL is there and working again! It will be there for sure, well as long as it holds up. The way things are going over at Dutch Pinball may not see one again for awhile.

1 month later
#4 7 years ago

New logo design on plaque thanks to ddpinball ....more info to come in the near future, but with the tournament just over 5 months away its time to start getting excited!

IMG_0852 (resized).JPGIMG_0852 (resized).JPG

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from mkecasey:

Just curious who you are doing your plaques through. Feel free to PM me if you'd rather answer that way.

mkecasey Double Danger Pinball will be doing all plaques and shirts for us again this year.

2 weeks later
#7 6 years ago

https://lafayettepinball.wordpress.com/2017/04/26/main-street-mayhem-ii-more-mayhem/ = official webpage
http://mainstreetmayhem2.eventbee.com/ = ticket sales June 1st
https://www.facebook.com/events/185190898668556/ = Facebook event

Everything is looking ready to go so be ready to buy those tickets on June 1st. We would love to fill up quickly so we can get our shirt sizes figured out and get that order in to ddpinball a bit earlier this year. Any questions about the tournament let me know.....oh and it looks like we should be able to have Alien there now as well since we have one here in Lafayette. Hope to see some of you there!

2016 (1) (resized).png2016 (1) (resized).png

1 month later
#8 6 years ago

Just a reminder that ticket sales for Indiana's largest pinball tournament, Main Street Mayhem, are live! 48 spot limit, huge cash prizes, 10 rounds of matchplay competitive pinball! Custom T-shirt and sticker included with entry fee!

https://www.eventbee.com/v/mainstreetmayhem2#/tickets

2 months later
#10 6 years ago

Thanks for that heads up! I also spoke with the managers at DT Kirbys, the bar next door to MSA and they will be running lunch specials for tournament players on both Saturday and Sunday. I believe $10 for sandwich, side, and a soda. Details still to come. Worst worst case if anyone needs space I have a fenced in yard and fire pit and we can get you set up camping style haha. Looking very forward to seeing everyone.

1 week later
#11 6 years ago

So Main Street Mayhem II: More Mayhem is only a month away! I have put together proposed game banks based on the current lineup of games at MSA. I have attempted to balance out eras, styles, and game times between the banks. Some games are used multiple times, but at a different rotation position within the multiple banks so we should never have groups getting backed up at machines for the most part. There can always be changes based on games added to the location, or others that breakdown in the coming month but I wanted to share the information as soon as possible with those of you participating in Mayhem. Any questions or concerns over the banks please let me know. 
MAyhem banks (resized).PNGMAyhem banks (resized).PNG

1 week later
#12 6 years ago

Just a few small changes for the games at Mayhem. Cybernaut has been sold off, and it will be replaced most likely in its banks by Strikes and Spares. Also, Attack from Marks Remake has arrived and will get worked into a bank, and Avatar LE should also be returning to MSA and will either be worked into a bank or serve as a backup game.

I also just received an email from the Lafayette Theater which is located just down the street from MSA notifying me that they will have Waka Flocka Flame performing there on Saturday, September 16th, just in case that is of interest to anyone I figured I'd pass the information on.

http://www.lafayettetheater.com/event/1549825?utm_source=MEL&utm_medium=232554

Looking forward to seeing everyone in just under a month.

3 weeks later
#13 6 years ago

Updated banks as of today. These should be final for the tournament this weekend. Also in case anyone has missed it we will also be having a 3-strikes tournament on Friday night at 8PM with a $10 entry fee. All money going to Hurricane Harvey relief efforts.
Mayhem Banks (resized).PNGMayhem Banks (resized).PNG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 34.99
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Colts Neck, NJ
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 64.99
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.95
$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tsskinne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/main-street-mayhem-ii-more-mayhem?tu=Tsskinne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.