Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by meSz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

10oz (resized).jpg
    #1 1 year ago

$17 to send me a 10.5oz package... mon dieu, pinballlife.com.

Anyone care to recommend a vendor or two with a reasonable mailing charge?

10oz (resized).jpg10oz (resized).jpg
    #2 1 year ago

Seems high. Pinball life usually has options for shipping at check out. Maybe try calling them as it was an error?

They are a platinum vendor and I'm sure will take your inquiry via phone.

#3 1 year ago

I sent a pair of speakers out today to Canada. Regular mail $33.70 at 2 lbs 9 onces...

#5 1 year ago

Sent 13 earthshaker actuators out last week various spots on the globe ... $5 bucks each , guess I did ok

#6 1 year ago

I've mostly been going with UPS and a shipping label company (ie, shippo), or occasionally USPS flat rate priority (again, with shippo), but that's been slowly going up in price. I haven't shipped anything with fedex in a long time since they're the most expensive of the big 3.

#7 1 year ago

Pirateship.com is your friend...you've GOT to trust me on this!

#8 1 year ago
    Quoted from CubeSnake:

No shit! We have been getting screwed big time. Thank you Pirateship!

#9 1 year ago
    Quoted from lothian:

I just gotta ask. Is that your real name?

#10 1 year ago

Something happened recently. For a couple weeks UPS was not even an option. Only FedEx over $20 for a small package. The same thing a couple months ago was $10-12 UPS. I just got an updated shipping quote for the above order it’s now like the OP’s at $17…

Funny how I can spend hundreds yet panties get wadded over five bucks but it is what it is. Human nature at its finest.

#11 1 year ago
    Quoted from CubeSnake:

My kid and her boyfriend forgot to pack the legs to their big ass dining room table when they moved to Texas (from Florida). They shipped them through Pirateship for $29. It will save you money...

#12 1 year ago
    Quoted from lothian:

[quoted image]

Quoted from pinballplusMN:

Seems high. Pinball life usually has options for shipping at check out. Maybe try calling them as it was an error?
    They are a platinum vendor and I'm sure will take your inquiry via phone.

Agree with calling them as I just purchased a set of pinball legs from them, plus a few small items, and paid just under 16$ to ship to PA.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mailing-charges-eeesh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.