Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by brenna98
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

This is probably old hat to a lot of people, but there's a guy out by me that does GREAT mail-in pinball board repair. he's very professional and quick and priced nicely. When i get into a situation where i can't figure something out or I just don't have the time, he always saves my butt!

If you're considering mail-in board service, please consider him. Also be sure you tell him CFH sent you. Thanks!

Jerry Clause
    New Baltimore, Michigan
    [email protected]

#2 11 years ago

I'll contact him. I have a board to repair right now and since I don't have a machine to put it into right now, I'd rather someone else handle it.

#3 11 years ago
    Quoted from cfh:

When i get into a situation where i can't figure something out

I shudder to think how bad the problem is when the pinball ninja himself needs to call upon the mail-in board ninja

#4 11 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

I shudder to think how bad the problem is when the pinball ninja himself needs to call upon the mail-in board ninja

Seriously!

#5 11 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

Thats what I was thinking. Jerry must be the Yoda of boards.

#6 11 years ago

Sometimes other people have experiences that i don't possess, so i'm not afraid to bring in others when time/energy is at a premium. Jerry is one of the top repair guys probably in the world, and i'm not afraid to ask for his help.

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from cfh:

Jerry Clause
    New Baltimore, Michigan
    [email protected]

There's a name from way back you don't see often enough. Thanks for the reminder.

LTG : )

#8 11 years ago

He is good when he wants to be, hes repaired some of my boards, others have sat for literally a year and when I went back they weren't even touched

#9 11 years ago
    Quoted from ElectricCircuit:

He is good when he wants to be, hes repaired some of my boards, others have sat for literally a year and when I went back they weren't even touched

So you left some boards at Jerry and they sat for a year? Who would leave anything anywhere for a year? I have heard of you and you don't have the best rep yourself. I am not here to rip anyone, but here is my take...

What do I think of Jerry Clause and Gameroom Service?

Go Here to see...

http://ebyd.net/MPE2013/?p=1126

We don't just put anyone up on the Michigan Pinball Expo site, ONLY "THE BEST" make the cut, hence whay we have open slots still.

Jerry is a PINBALL BOARD GOD and fixes almost anything coin op! Read my review of his latest work he did for me.

If ANYONE needs board repair, JERRY CLAUSE is the MACK DADDY, PERIOD.

John Kosmal (MPE SHOW DIRECTOR, Longtime (MORE THAN SATISFIED) customer of Jerry Clause

#10 11 years ago

koz obviously you've heard of me, you probably bought 15 pinballs off me last year. I let the board sit for a year as I didn't need it and had extras...

#11 11 years ago

Jerry is very knowledgeable when it comes to electronics. He has repaired several pinball boards and displays over the years for me. Helping to keep my 12+ pins working. Jerry has also repaired power supplies and mpu boards for my slot machines. He does excellent work at a reasonable price. I wouldn't want to deal with anyone else. Ed

#12 11 years ago

Thanks for the heads up! I'm with fattrain, if Clay is recommending this guy, he must be some kind of mythical guru of board work.

#13 11 years ago

I have been using Jerry for years now and have had nothing but good luck. In fact their is nothing that I have taking to him that he couldn't repair. His reputation around her is golden. Great person to deal with and very reasonable. Gary

#14 11 years ago

coin-op cauldron seems to be responsive and reasonable, then there's always bringing it to pinball shows. Always good to know another board tech though

#15 11 years ago

I totally agree with KOZ, Jerry does top notch work. I have had Jerry fix tons of boards and they all work great! He also stands behind his work unlike other places I have tried. He is a great asset to the community, finding a good repair man is hard enough. Finding a great one like Jerry is a blessing!

#16 11 years ago

I sent a board off to Jerry on Friday. He's been really easy to communicate with via email.

2 years later
    #17 8 years ago

Jerry is a great guy! Very responsive to emails, timely repairs and reasonable prices.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mail-in-pinball-board-repair-guy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.