• 43 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by gliebig
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20201204_124306 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Deyanks98.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 3 years ago

I have an IMDN Pro now and hopefully adding a JP Premium shortly. For me my wife struggles with Iron Maiden as ball times can be extremely fast if you don’t hit your shots right. Also the outlanes are brutal, but I love the pin and is always my first go to in my small lineup. Definitely has that one more game feel and hitting the loop with the upper right flipper multiple times is a rush. Don’t think you’d go wrong with either pin though as their both rated very high and have great game play. I’ve played JP a number of times and really enjoyed it. Different layout and a lot of depth to it.

#38 3 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

I have the Pro version of both in my small 3 game collection. At this point I don't see how either of those could ever leave my collection. I think the callouts on JP are a little lame but they do not overly detract from the incredible gameplay. Iron Maiden has turned me into a fan of the band and I was lukewarm on them at best before getting the game.
My wife keeps having to talk me down from trying to trade our Deadpool Pro for an AIQ LE.... Elwin games are THAT good to me! It is funny that I had no interest in JP at first because I didn't want multiple games from the same designer, and now I am thinking of having a collection that is ONLY that one designer!

Interesting we have similar collections. I'm really trying hard to get a JP Premium as I have a Deadpool and Iron Maiden Pro and like you I'm also in on AIQ as I'm waiting for my Premium to come in. Elwin has really hit it out of the park with these last few pins and is the main reason I'm so interested in JP. Would be tough to get rid of Deadpool so just tell your wife you need more space and are getting an AIQ! Deadpool and Iron Maiden for me aren't going anywhere unless I upgrade to the Premium versions at some point. All of these pins really are fantastic and amaze me at just how well done they are. For the Op whichever you buy you can't go wrong with and also my guess is you'll end up with the other one as well somewhere down the road.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball
Plastics
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Machine - For Sale
St. Augustine, FL
$ 35.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens
Toys/Add-ons
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 49.99
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Trade
$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
6,350 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens
Shooter rods
$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 199.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Playfields
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com
Decals
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Deyanks98.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/maiden-vs-jp?tu=Deyanks98 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.