1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 56 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Frax
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 11 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

93A8D266-FAD6-465C-862C-E25FBC7CB653 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0316 (resized).JPG
IMG_0320 (resized).JPG
IMG_0318 (resized).JPG
IMG_0314 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
refret (resized).jpg
CF4190A3-A62D-4A52-B411-9E47A8DD95E2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2454 (resized).JPG
IMG_2453 (resized).JPG
IMG_2452 (resized).JPG

There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 1 year ago
Quoted from vireland:

The weird thing is I have an easier time consistently hitting the left ramp through the pops than the wide-open right ramp. Pinball is a mental game.

Me too. Just had a reasonable game...575M. I was hitting the left ramp much more consistently than the right ramp.

snaroff

#52 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Me too. Just had a reasonable game...575M. I was hitting the left ramp much more consistently than the right ramp.
snaroff

What is your incline set at? I took a lot longer to get a score in that range but you are probably just a better player. Mine is set to 7.1 percent and challenging imo.

#53 1 year ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Again with the too easy, have you beaten it?

I don't even know how you beat it, but when I put up a 436 million last night at our local league after 4 games, I sure was beaten. So many things stacked and running I had no clue what the heck was going on a lot of the time. What I do know? That far left spinner can go right to hell. That's just a terrible shot at a bad angle, IMO. Rest of the game is solid gold.

#54 1 year ago
Quoted from dts:

What is your incline set at? I took a lot longer to get a score in that range but you are probably just a better player. Mine is set to 7.1 percent and challenging imo.

It's at the high end of the built-in bubble range...I haven't measured it with a digital level yet. Game plays very fast...PF has 2 coats of wax.

snaroff

#55 1 year ago
Quoted from Frax:

I don't even know how you beat it, but when I put up a 436 million last night at our local league after 4 games, I sure was beaten. So many things stacked and running I had no clue what the heck was going on a lot of the time. What I do know? That far left spinner can go right to hell. That's just a terrible shot at a bad angle, IMO. Rest of the game is solid gold.

I have a pretty good grasp of what’s going on code wise, though I don’t often have time to watch what exactly is happening on the screen. If I get a small chunk of time, I’ll do a post about how I approach it.
As far as that left spinner, it’s great! It’s a frustrating shot for sure, but another “oooh I got it!” type of shot when you do, and it has to be this way imo, as it’s mainly used to light your “Revive” outlanes- perfect risk vs reward.

#56 1 year ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

mainly used to light your “Revive” outlanes- perfect risk vs reward.

I'll let ya'll take the risk...

I'm too busy collecting rewards.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside