7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by jdapolito
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jdapolito.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Have a magnotron that from an earlier topic wasnt doing much of anything . Ot was stuck on player four ball one and would play continuously.
Since i took a look at and adnusted the player unit on the back head .
Now it will play a complete game .count all five balls.you can play 1 .2.3 of four players.but the funny thing is no matter how many players you select to play ,player four is always acfivated .so if you play 2 players .player one goes. Then player 2 then player 4 .it will go this way with each player playing in order incl.player 4 .the other thing is the players selected will play all five balls,but if a four player game isnt selected only the number of players selected play 5 balls,player 4 .will only play 4 .unless a 4 player game is selected ,then all get 5 balls.

#3 7 years ago

Great .i will check these two things and let you know what happens

#4 7 years ago

Ok made the adjustments you recommemded it still wasnt working at first then i noticed the last ball relay was sticky not completley releasing when unlatxhed i cleaned it up and cleaned the contacts and it seems to be working fine now .
My last problem is how to adjust that gate on the playfield .it seems like a kind of flimsy affair the way it operates. Mine was opening way to far now i adjusted the gate wire and it doesnt move much either way .any hints??
Thanks for the help

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Bay Shore, NY
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jdapolito.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/magnotron-player-problem?tu=jdapolito and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.