0Far-Out-Work-20 (resized).jpg
20171011_163014 (resized).jpg
0Far-Out-Work-19 (resized).jpg
20171011_142616 (resized).jpg
0Far-Out-Work-18 (resized).jpg
20170928_155726 (resized).jpg
20170928_155938 (resized).jpg
0Far-Out-Work-16 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider D-Gottlieb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 6 years ago

Again, as Rolf points out, check the configuration of the player unit switches. Missing nylon stacks, but more so adjacent adjacent switch stacks.

#9 6 years ago

Checking the switches for proper operation includes the adjustment of the switches. That will solve your problems.

#11 6 years ago

I don't know your game exactly, but there may be another smaller stepper behind the chime box on the main board. I would look there first.

#17 6 years ago

If the 2 and 3 player relays are both pulling in I would check for bent and shorted solder tabs/connections at the score motor and relays

#21 6 years ago

The two seem to be acting in unison, so there must be a short. Can you jumper the contacts at the score motor and see if they both still actuate? Is there a separate contact stack at the score motor to close the 3rd player relay or does it use the same stack? If it uses the same stack, then the 3rd player relay should not close until the 2nd has.

#23 6 years ago

My guess is that the closed 2p relay tells the 3p to close. What I meant by jumpering is simply closing the contacts at the score motor that affect the relay. Maybe you can use a small screwdriver. This will show if the 2p relay and 3p relay are isolated from each other.

#32 6 years ago

Very good work. This is a main reason why I like to work on EMs. Most problems can be solved by your power of observation. That is, visually checking that the switches are adjusted properly. You learned a lot.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Bay Shore, NY

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider D-Gottlieb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/magnotron-pinball-all-4-players-scoring-10-and-100?tu=D-Gottlieb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.