5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Brewchap
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC00707 (resized).JPG
    #1 5 years ago

I just picked up a few sheets of magic glass from Nitro Pinball (they look great btw). Just wondering what sort of cleaning products I can use on it. I know other types say you shouldn't use products with ammonia. Is this the same for magic glass? Any recommended cleaner?

2 years later
    #2 3 years ago

Sorry for resurrecting this thread, but I have the same question. What's the right type of cleaner for Magic Glass?

#3 3 years ago

What is magic glass?

#4 3 years ago

I have a little bit of all the different anti glare glass. I have Invisiglass, Stern HD, Voodoo, and PDI. I believe some recommend microfiber cloths but I use a slightly different approach. I add the smallest drip of dishwashing soap I can put into a couple paper towels. I wet and wring out. I wipe down the glass with the wet sheets then immediately dry the glass with a dry paper towel. It’s worked great for all the glass I have. No negatives I’ve seen. Good luck.

#5 3 years ago
    Quoted from jj44114:

What is magic glass?

Glass American Pinball uses.

I've cleaned their glass at shows with the stuff in the picture. No ammonia. Spray it on a microfiber cloth and clean the glass.

LTG : )

DSC00707 (resized).JPGDSC00707 (resized).JPG
    #6 3 years ago

Thanks @LTG! Just ordered some.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/magic-glass-cleaning-tips?hl=filimurz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.