IMG_1217 (resized).JPG
IMG_2563 (resized).JPG
IMG_9296 (resized).JPG
IMG_9299 (resized).JPG
IMG_9294 (resized).JPG
IMG_9293 (resized).JPG
IMG_9292 (resized).JPG
Stashkid13 Magic Girl Stream (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider soulrider911.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#50 6 years ago

I'm somewhat new to this hobbby, One of the main reasons I have fallen in love with pinball is they are amazing pieces of functional art, that is a harmonious combination of software and hardware in an amazing event driven system.

More importantly what has really drawn in is the community of folks. Pinside - for the most part - has been a great source of help, inspiration, and knowledge. In the short period I have been part of pinside I think another adjective that is becoming more prominent... "pessimism" I see so many people on here just bashing others.

I have heard of magic girl, but don't know the entire story behind the game. Im also new to the industry so from a business ethics perspective I'm not sure I understand how so many games these days are causing issues (big lebowski for example) seems there is no rules in pin manufacturing. But I digress...

I don't see any benefit of coming into this guys thread and bashing him and his machine up and down when it has zero relevancy to what THIS POST is about. If you have that much passion and hatred for a game make your own topic, and comment till your hearts content and if you do in fact have first hand knowledge or can speak to the account of designers, devs, and engineers involved that's great info to expose... just think there is s time and place for it all. It takes more muscles to frown than it does to smile. Peace

#53 6 years ago

jwilson i completely agree with you dude, I happen to be a developer and have been taken advantage of before, and it sucks, so im totally aligning with you. All i was saying is that more people may want to be aware of the MG story and if there is numerous posts maybe you could point me to one that talks of the back story so i'm more informed. Seems like pinball manufacturing is like the wild west... No rules do as you please? Thanks

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider soulrider911.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/magic-girl-unboxing-review-and-out-of-the-box-gameplay?tu=soulrider911 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.