IMG_1217 (resized).JPG
IMG_2563 (resized).JPG
IMG_9296 (resized).JPG
IMG_9299 (resized).JPG
IMG_9294 (resized).JPG
IMG_9293 (resized).JPG
IMG_9292 (resized).JPG
Stashkid13 Magic Girl Stream (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MinusWorlds.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 6 years ago

I hope you enjoy it. The seller is a good dude. Glad to see you giving it a home.

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from bitternerd:

Let him have his fun you shitheads. Jeez.

For sure. Some of you might have missed it so here you go...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-staff-announcement-please-read

Stop being dicks and let the guy enjoy something which has absolutely NOTHING to do with you.

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

Yes. Let him enjoy his fast-approaching regret, it has nothing to do with you.

IMG_1217 (resized).JPGIMG_1217 (resized).JPG

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Ain't nobody Jealous of no Magic Girl. Come on Darth. I've got a beat up Volley that plays awesome that more people would be jealous of.
Jealous of the attention?! Maybe, for attention types, at one point in time. But all the juice was squeezed from that orange months ago. Now it's strictly point-and-laugh time.
Can anybody honestly say they'd want this in their collection? Guests/Wives/kids...they aren't gonna "get it," even if you explain the story to them. All they will know is you can't play an actual 3 ball game on it and they'd rather play the Cue Ball Wizard next to it.

I get your point but why beat the guy up? He's sharing it with the community. Not that dissimilar from the BBB unboxing years ago. No need to hate on the guy for it. It's his choice to have one. I'm glad people are sharing the unboxings etc. for any game. It's the only way I get to see this stuff.

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from nighttaco:

Is it totally impossible to finish code on this?

I would say no, but it goes beyond the code. There are mechanical, layout, missing parts, other issues as well. It would take significant work to make one truly playable.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MinusWorlds.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/magic-girl-unboxing-review-and-out-of-the-box-gameplay?tu=MinusWorlds and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.