95F745D6-313D-4A1F-A4E8-E187ED67CEF4 (resized).png
2978CC73-0264-4F84-9F8B-0B8827E98C7E (resized).jpeg
7B40D938-93D1-4FFB-831F-AC8A6E17D86C (resized).jpeg
5ABFA57E-BDF0-4A7A-8F41-6EDF17CC3D00 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5360 Large (resized).jpeg
IMG_5329 (resized).JPG
IMG_5328 (resized).JPG
2334288C-2BDA-4282-93C6-2FD306807AC4 (resized).png
There are 219 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.
#51 1 year ago
Quoted from BriannaWu:

Just wanted to give another point of view on this. I don’t need y’all to agree, just hear me out.
There is a stunning lack of pinball games with women as protagonists or women friendly themes. The magic girl artwork draws me in. I know it’s not a great game, but I’m intrigued.

How does John's other game appeal to you?
c6ac9df9838a98b86b4971694547f19840cb2d9c.jpgc6ac9df9838a98b86b4971694547f19840cb2d9c.jpg

I do think there is a serious representation issue. But Magic Girl isn't part of the answer.

#52 1 year ago

-Ladies get your balls ready!-has a nice ring to it-is that phrase trademarked?

#53 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

How does John's other game appeal to you?[quoted image]

Well, you asked so I’ll answer honestly.

It’s a hard thing to quantify, but there’s a difference in a woman in a game being presented as a character you imagine yourself as - versus eye candy for a presumably male gaze. One draws you in, the other tells you the game is for someone else.

This art really straddles that line, and ends up on the wrong side, IMHO.

#54 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I do agree with you there is a void when it comes to women based themes. I think my wife would get more into pinball if she had a theme to relate to. She has been addicted to playing ABBA on our virtual and it is the first time she will go turn it on herself and play by herself. She also likes Wh20, and Shrek. I know many manufacturers would not take the risk of a theme that is non male based but I am all for it. If Stern made a rethemed Beatles with ABBA-I would buy it just for the wife. Now if it was a 'The Bachelor' pin-I may have to pass
Wonder Women possibly?

My wife’s favorite pin themes are Dracula, Godzilla, LOTR & Rolling Stones. Also Star Wars, but she’s bummed all the SW games suck.

#55 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yea, but this is the first time a pinball company that is in business manufacturing not rare games is doing it.

Seems like a distraction. Come for the shitty prototype, leave with an Oktoberfest?

Quoted from transprtr4u:

should AP build it ...

This seems to be David Fix's MO these days... chase or entertain wing-and-a-prayer concepts for production ideas?

AP probably still has some claims regarding zidware too if they even considered that crazy scheme...

#56 1 year ago
Quoted from BriannaWu:

Well, you asked so I’ll answer honestly.
It’s a hard thing to quantify, but there’s a difference in a woman in a game being presented as a character you imagine yourself as - versus eye candy for a presumably male gaze. One draws you in, the other tells you the game is for someone else.
This art really straddles that line, and ends up on the wrong side, IMHO.

I agree with your take.

Sometimes there are good threads on women and diversity in pinball themes. We might make a dozen interesting posts before it's entirely derailed.

Anyhow tangent over.

#57 1 year ago

I just like the art work, always have. I've liked all the artwork from the guy. If someone was able to make a workable game out of it that's great. Sorry that some of you can't separate your emotions from the rest, which is odd since so many have no issues doing that with other things. I don't care what the history is, it's about where it goes. If you lost money on it, I get it, and you are in your own right to hold a grudge, but everyone else? Get over it. Someone else took it and tried to make something out of it. And no, I don't expect this to be a popular opinion either.

#58 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I agree with your take.
Sometimes there are good threads on women and diversity in pinball themes. We might make a dozen interesting posts before it's entirely derailed.
Anyhow tangent over.

It’s not even about diversity. It’s like, you have a lot of pins about Dad Bands. You have a lot of pins about male-focused geek properties like Ghostbusters. You have a lot of pins around TV shows.

Some people want more horror pins. I want more with women protagonists. I don’t need you to share that opinion, just let me have mine.

#59 1 year ago
Quoted from BriannaWu:

Just wanted to give another point of view on this. I don’t need y’all to agree, just hear me out.
There is a stunning lack of pinball games with women as protagonists or women friendly themes. The magic girl artwork draws me in. I know it’s not a great game, but I’m intrigued.

I wouldn’t be too intrigued by Lexi Lightspeed either.

#60 1 year ago

We aren't discussing whether or not Magic Girl is a good theme, or the gender politic ramifications of the Magic Girl theme.

We are discussing AP making Magic Girl - a failed prototype and ponzi scheme with a well documented history - the centerpiece of their Expo appearance.

So the natural question is why are they doing this?

To celebrate an epic failure that has been a disaster for at least three different entities?

Or to tease the idea that they are actually going to produce this heap?

Either of these options seems to be a bit of a head-scratcher to me. If it's option 1, why call attention to your involvement in this thing? It was pretty clear that AP was duped into "making" the 18-odd non-functional prototypes, and they split from the project and Jpop as soon as they realized what a mistep they'd made. Their greatest accomplishment is freeing themselves from this fiasco quickly and cleanly and somehow recovering and becoming a viable pinball manufacturer. So what's to gain by suddenly bringing this back to the forefront, and claiming a kind of "ownership" over something such a checkered past?

If it's option 2, that's also confusing. Is this REALLY their best option moving forward? Are their other games such poor sellers, and their current production plans in the pipeline so unattractive that they'd take YET ANOTHER chance on this infamous tire fire? Could they really move enough $10K "Magic Girl Remakes" to make it worth their time?

It's a fuckin head scratcher!!!

#61 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

We are discussing AP making Magic Girl - a failed prototype and ponzi scheme with a well documented history - the centerpiece of their Expo appearance.

Are they, though? The announcement was confusingly worded, but if I'm understanding this post correctly it doesn't sound like American Pinball has any involvement beyond the fact that Rob Berk (chairman of Pinball Expo) obtained a Magic Girl from them so he could ship it off to be "finished" in the Netherlands and feature it at the show.

#62 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

People are puzzled why AP is sponsoring this.

Unless I missed something, I don't think they're sponsoring it. AP is credited in the Expo update, presumably because they built the base machines, and it sounds more official to drop a manufacturer's name. I dunno about any official involvement. I mean, maybe a modicum of pride that a piece of junk they were contracted to build now somewhat resembles a playable game.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It would be a lot less strange if it was a rando collector of expensive garbage dragging this to the show.

I think that's all it is. Sounds like the Dutch folks are rebuilding Berk's personal MG to show off at Expo, so of course it gets top billing in the Expo newsletter. Only thing missing is FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE. *wink*

#63 1 year ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

I wouldn’t be too intrigued by Lexi Lightspeed either.

I got to play one of those at Pincinnati last fall, and it was surprisingly good. Not spectacular, but a refreshing change from the usual and it could hold its own. I'd say Heist has the stronger female characters, though. And was even more fun.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, that P3 system (modules swapped thru the weekend) was my 14yo daughter's 2nd-favorite game. (Surprisingly, JJPGnR was her 1st, haha. I'd seriously consider a P3 but can't get away from JJPGnR fast enough.)

#64 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I think it's just bad marketing. Probably need to fire the dumbass who thought this was a great idea. Look how they described the game in their marketing flyer - elusive(yeah because it was a scam), storied history(yeah because it scammed people outta hundreds of thousands of dollars), restored(yeah more like it's not a paper weight any more).

It screams look at us, we have nothing better going on.

*Edit: they should go full heel and "restore" the "elusive" Predator & "unveil" it at the next convention.

#65 1 year ago

I have followed this saga for years and there is a lot to dislike

Having it at Expo makes sense - the more odd/unique/weird pinball history and relics there the better! I have seen things there I thought I would never see.

My daughter and I played Krull there - I don't need to buy one, own one, build one, but damn it was cool to see and play. Was it a great game? No. But cool to see - hell yes!

The dutch team's version should be seen, played, discussed, debated etc... especially after all the work they put in. I hope they are there to talk to.

I think I have read every article, a huge # of the posts in that thread, watched k-man's unboxings and videos of things not finished, some other unboxings, watched the dutch guy's documentary and final game play (huge kudos to you guys and thank you for those videos and story - just amazing really).

CrazyLevi - THANK YOU as that Deeproot Pinball Ponzi podcast episode you were on was nothing short of awesome. I laughed out loud so many times that I started crying and had to pause. "Gary won't give us our stuff!!!" Where is the magic?? THE MAGIC?!! Sure, I can cover all of pinball history in a few minutes - LOL.

Most have never seen it and perhaps it plays like crap, has no future or parts, but I do like ZY's artwork here and the story is Fyre Festival/Theranos docu-worthy. ZY came from this chaos and look what he gave us - so thank you for that.

I don't think AP could make it if they wanted even if everyone here voted 100% yes with take my money graphics again... that ip is likely tied up in deeproot hell court.

Based on Knapp Arcade's post, perhaps AP/Berk simply paid to have it flown back to Chicago to showcase as it will draw eyeballs to their setup and expo in general? Promo piece/history piece... every convention posts things like this ...and one more thing, a new celebrity/guest has been added - buy tickets now!

If they did start building these, you can bet people would buy them. But like Alien, things would need to change... like the shooter lane groove! LOL.

krull (resized).jpgkrull (resized).jpg
#66 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

We aren't discussing whether or not Magic Girl is a good theme, or the gender politic ramifications of the Magic Girl theme.
To celebrate an epic failure that has been a disaster for at least three different entities?
Either of these options seems to be a bit of a head-scratcher to me. If it's option 1, why call attention to your involvement in this thing? It was pretty clear that AP was duped into "making" the 18-odd non-functional prototypes, and they split from the project and Jpop as soon as they realized what a mistep they'd made. Their greatest accomplishment is freeing themselves from this fiasco quickly and cleanly and somehow recovering and becoming a viable pinball manufacturer. So what's to gain by suddenly bringing this back to the forefront, and claiming a kind of "ownership" over something such a checkered past?
If it's option 2, that's also confusing. Is this REALLY their best option moving forward? Are their other games such poor sellers, and their current production plans in the pipeline so unattractive that they'd take YET ANOTHER chance on this infamous tire fire? Could they really move enough $10K "Magic Girl Remakes" to make it worth their time?

Not to be pedantic, but saying “I like this theme because it has a woman protagonist” is not gender politics. It’s not remotely political at all. That’s just women existing and being a story element part of the player base wants to see more of.

An example of gender politics would be asking why so few women are hired as designers in pinball. I’m just talking about the theme.

As far as American, I wouldn’t read much into this. Scandal or not, Magic Girl was a huge story. I would certianly stop by their booth to see it in person.

#67 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

When I first heard of MG, everyone was glamouring over the art, etc. I never understood what the fuss was all about. To me the art is horrid and the rehashed elements of previous work is cringe worthy

Art is subjective. You don't like it, cool. But at the time it was a rare thing to have a hand drawn art package for games, and people rightly were excited to see it return. Easy to forget now that Stern hired the artist and has featured him on plenty of well-built games. (This is the same reason Metallica was such an exciting release, you gotta keep the history and context in mind.)

Quoted from pinmister:

What kind of theme is 'Magic Girl'?

A great one? There's nothing wrong with the theme, it's got all the elements of a good approach. Original theme, original art, an attractive and powerful woman who's yes, doing the 'check out my butt and boobs and same time' pose, but not overly sexualized still compared to many other packages. Magic is a perfect pinball theme, it gives you a lot to work with.

None of these things are the problem.

The problem is Jpop is a scammer and a mediocre at best designer who was saved from his own failures by better, more competent designers. When free on his own he was a walking disaster.

There is no reason to save this game. It just reminds people of all the pain and bullshit. The theme is cool, but it's not "must save at all costs" cool. The art is great to many people, but one of the silver linings of the whole debacle is Zombie Yeti got a successful career in pinball out of it, you can own plenty of games with his art that are actually fun to play.

I dunno what AP is thinking, they're not doing pinball or their brand any favors trying to dig up this stinking corpse. Let the dead lie.

#68 1 year ago

Pinball machine is being displayed at a pinball expo.

Pinsiders:

#69 1 year ago

I dunno, when I first heard Magic Girl as the theme-it just did nothing for me? I love magic and would like a Houdini if they ever made it a wide body(another clunky playing game imo). I also appreciate good art, and it looks like it was thrown together(puke collage)-probably directed by Jpoop. I respect ZY, but not this one for some reason? I love pin-ups and have them all over my game room-so I am attracted to this genre of art for sure. Trying to recapture TOTAN(great game) is a far fetch and the 'Magic' may be lost forever for Jpoop

One thing I have learned is just because something is rare-does not make it good. I like to find rare games but MG did nothing for me since announcement. I have passed on several rare machines and now I only buy what is fun. Got offered a Krull arcade for a great price and passed because the game play was no fun to me. I would take a King Kong though

#70 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I have passed on several rare machines and now I only buy what is fun.

Smart man. The vast majority of truly rare pins are what I call "rare for a reason."

#71 1 year ago
Quoted from BriannaWu:

I want more with women protagonists.

Maybe a Game of Thrones LE or Stranger Things in your future?

Jurassic Park casts the player as a new park game warden...totally gender neutral - the character is YOU, and not an existing movie franchise character.

What are your dream themes?

image-3 (resized).pngimage-3 (resized).pngimage-5 (resized).jpgimage-5 (resized).jpg
#72 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Pinball machine is being displayed at a pinball expo.
Pinsiders:

That's not the issue...I think it's the confusing marketing. It looks like American Pinball is presenting this & possibly selling them. That would be cringey. If it's just like...a homebrew project of sorts at this point, then yeah, cool...pin peeps showing off something cool that they made.

#73 1 year ago

No idea what plans (if any) American Pinball has for Magic Girl beyond their involvement in bringing this one to Expo. However, I'll note that that David Fix has discussed (at length) in multiple interviews this year his pursuit of unnamed deeproot pinball IP from the trustee managing the assets for Robert Mueller's eleven associated bankruptcy filings.

With former deeproot designer Dennis Nordman now at American, one expects Fix is at least after Nordman's DR designs (Yukon Yeti and I want to say Machine Age). But with Magic Girl having previously stumbled her way through American's doors en route to what we thought would be her final faceplant in San Antonio, it's not inconceivable to picture Fix wanting a second shot for AP at creating pinball magic.

Hell, with fellow former rooters Barry Oursler (RIP) and Steve Bowden also ending up at American after the great fall, perhaps Fix wants to dig up every juicy, rooty theme there is (I lost count of that total after the auction revealed yet more in the Rey Mysterio wrestling game and, most recently, Men In Black: Alien Crisis).

#74 1 year ago

helped a friend unbox one, wouldn't even turn on right out of the box.

#75 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It looks like American Pinball is presenting this & possibly selling them.

I don't know how you came to that conclusion from the Expo news, but the fact that you did means it's a PR fail by Expo.

#76 1 year ago

When Magic Girl becomes reality and Dead Roots game is once again reality. The powers of the universe
are telling me that Pinball has Jumped the shark.

Honestly I'd love to see it.. but at this point I'd rather see someone more deserving get a chance at a game.

#77 1 year ago
Quoted from BriannaWu:

I want more with women protagonists

Can you linger on this for a moment. Ok, there are threads on the subject matter, but interested in your views on themes such as obvious ones like Underworld, Wonder Woman, Tomb Raider, Black Widow, Harley Quinn. Parking for a moment the debate whether these could/would ever be licensed, as a headline these would definitely be of interest to me, but curious on what you are thinking here.

#78 1 year ago
Quoted from Jokerman:

Can you linger on this for a moment. Ok, there are threads on the subject matter, but interested in your views on themes such as obvious ones like Underworld, Wonder Woman, Tomb Raider, Black Widow, Harley Quinn. Parking for a moment the debate whether these could/would ever be licensed, as a headline these would definitely be of interest to me, but curious on what you are thinking here.

I appreciate the question, but I don’t want to derail the subject. I will say, I would instantly buy any of those themes. Like, I would pay $15k for any of them - especially Harley Quinn if it were based on the HBO Max cartoon.

#79 1 year ago
Quoted from BriannaWu:

I appreciate the question, but I don’t want to derail the subject. I will say, I would instantly buy any of those themes. Like, I would pay $15k for any of them - especially Harley Quinn if it were based on the HBO Max cartoon.

Thanks - appreciate that. Interesting - I would have thought those themes would have some attraction to at least a segment of the market.

End of digression.

#80 1 year ago
Quoted from BriannaWu:

I’ve been thinking a lot of doing a homebrew Harley Quinn show. It’s a great cartoon that would translate well to pinball gameplay. Bonus that it would be interesting to people not typically catered to by pinball theme pickers, while also staying in a somewhat safe “comic book and cape shit” space that some love.

#81 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I’ve been thinking a lot of doing a homebrew Harley Quinn show. It’s a great cartoon that would translate well to pinball gameplay. Bonus that it would be interesting to people not typically catered to by pinball theme pickers, while also staying in a somewhat safe “comic book and cape shit” space that some love.

I would do anything I could to help that project. Sounds AMAZING.

#82 1 year ago
Quoted from BriannaWu:

I would do anything I could to help that project. Sounds AMAZING.

I have to finish my other game first. But after that I may go slice up video and audio clips to see what’s good to work with. Good winter project.

Anyhow Magic Girl… yep. Pretty art. That’s about it.

#83 1 year ago

Four years ago, we had a Magic Girl number 00 on display at our booth in Texas. It sold for $22,000 and was shipped over to the Netherlands.
It might be the same game I believe that the guys overseas rewrote the software for and were able to get the mechs to work. I believe there is another thread about this somewhere. Our tech Dennis was able to get one or two sort of operational but without software to make it work it was basically a beautiful box of lights.

A lot of people came by to check it out including John Borg. It was playable to a certain degree.
The artwork was killer and the game visually was stunning. Unfortunately, that's all it was in the end.

Here are a few pics from the show.

Screen Shot 2022-08-24 at 5.24.30 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-08-24 at 5.24.30 PM (resized).pngpgx_mggirl1 (resized).jpgpgx_mggirl1 (resized).jpgpgx_mggirl2 (resized).jpgpgx_mggirl2 (resized).jpgpgx_mggirl3 (resized).jpgpgx_mggirl3 (resized).jpg
We are looking forward to seeing what these guys did with it at Chicago Pinball Expo. Rob is really stepping things up each and every year .

#84 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Would not be shocked if Stern has the license locked down already. It’s got that Deadpool/Rick & Morty anti-hero/adult humor vibe that would be very successful as a pin theme, IMO.

#85 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Would not be shocked if Stern has the license locked down already. It’s got that Deadpool/Rick & Morty anti-hero/adult humor vibe that would be very successful as a pin theme, IMO.

Agreed. It’s really pumping on a lot of cylinders. Fundamentally a safe comic theme. Adult/raunchy humor. Decent amount of footage to slice up for modes. Getting the right person(s) from the show to do callouts would cover a lot of characters. Very feminist and queer friendly for underserved markets.

Would it be a sales juggernaut off theme? No. But if it has enough going on, a decent playfield and ruleset would make it a solid theme to pick. (Hint hint David Fix who is no doubt reading this thread)

Biggest thing holding it back is that show in particular has had hard time breaking into the pop culture zeitgeist. But also…it’s Batman! There are lots of great deep cut jokes for Batman fans.

#86 1 year ago

Not sure what the head scratcher is here. Magic girl would be great if AP brings it to the masses b/c let’s be real, what game does AP have at this point that really brings it? You guys can piss on JPOP all day - that’s prob deserving b/c he did screw some folks over but he has made some of the best/classic pinball machines in history and this game would certainly get attention - something AP really needs. And if you don’t believe me about JPOPS old games, that’s cool - just look at the market and be prepared to be wrong. His games like TOM, CV and TOTAN still demand a premium and that’s not for no reason - regardless of whether tournament guys get it or not. The market speaks period. It’s why shills can’t BS toy story 4 any more and get away with it. Hard to argue when the game is going for 1-2k less than MSRP. People aren’t buying it.
I would be pumped if AP brought this game out. It looks gorgeous, I like his previous games and I’m sure code can be ironed out. Bring it. Much more excited for this than tank wars.

#87 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Not sure what the head scratcher is here. Magic girl would be great if AP brings it to the masses b/c let’s be real, what game does AP have at this point that really brings it?

LMAO

It's 2022.

AP needs a hot license everybody wants or everybody will continue to - more or less - not give a shit.

Magic Girl wouldn't "bring it." It's just more of the same. And I really don't see AP producing this game. It's just a poorly thought out marketing angle for Expo 2022, a distraction. They really should be focusing on putting out pinball machines. Nobody cares about Magic Girl - or at least not enough to keep a pinball company afloat. AP needs a hit, BADLY. And this ain't it.

#88 1 year ago

For all his flaws Jpop did one thing infinitely better than AP and that was art direction.

It's too bad he pissed them off with the "pig in a poke" joke that was his fake Houdini game, he could have worked as an art director there.

#89 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

And if you don’t believe me about JPOPS old games, that’s cool - just look at the market and be prepared to be wrong. His games like TOM, CV and TOTAN still demand a premium and that’s not for no reason

The reason: They're BALLY/WILLIAMS games. The Jpop factor is pretty irrelevant. On his own, he's not a sellable brand. He's now a detriment. Anything new associated with him now is a negative for any company.

#90 1 year ago

I don’t understand anyone’s fascination with this pin given the history. There are so many other pins out there worthy of the attention. In my opinion, this is one best left alone.

#91 1 year ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

I don’t understand anyone’s fascination with this pin given the history. There are so many other pins out there worthy of the attention. In my opinion, this is one best left alone.

99% of people don't even know or care about the history. You are talking about a small number of people who were close to it that actually care.

One thing is for certain and that it is an eye catcher, and to begin with that is what matters...getting someone to walk up to it. Fix up the crap parts of it, you could have a modest hit on your hands.

*by no means am I saying that is even possible*, but clearly it still holds some fascination to people.

#92 1 year ago

Wondering how many with negative reaction, would buy one if they were built?

#93 1 year ago

Just my opinion but if anybody wants to make MG I’d be glad it’s AP. They swallowed all the costs that made all the original buyers whole with zero money in.
But from the sounds of it this isn’t done with further help from AP

#94 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Dave Fix was or is at the head of Expo, right? So there's probably an element of "cool rare shiny thing for Expo" at play.

Why attach AP's name to it? My suspicion is that they are NOT making Magic Girl, but will also not have something of their own ready for Expo. So, this is the result: Bring something for attention, and hopefully distract from their own offering not being ready.

Happy to be wrong and would love if AP had their own game to share and this was just Expo fodder, but the pace of their recent output has me skeptical.

#95 1 year ago

I

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

People are puzzled why AP is sponsoring this.

AP is NOT sponsering this …. Some guy buys a MG , send it to me , i do my thing , get paid for all the work , i send it back . Nothing more nothing less.

#96 1 year ago
Quoted from spinout:

The dutch team's version should be seen, played, discussed, debated etc... especially after all the work they put in. I hope they are there to talk to.

Yes , on my own expense, and own interest we come to the expo like we do often , and yes i can tell and wil explain what we did , if you have time enough to listen

#97 1 year ago

Fun game....

For those who can't wait.
We have a working one at the Dutch Pinball Museum....

C71E552A-26AE-4C47-A642-96A146558F0C (resized).jpegC71E552A-26AE-4C47-A642-96A146558F0C (resized).jpeg
#98 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

I would be pumped if AP brought this game out. It looks gorgeous, I like his previous games and I’m sure code can be ironed out. Bring it. Much more excited for this than tank wars.

Agree. Before I knew anything about the hobby, other than pinball is magical, I saw this machine and was drawn to it. I’ve owned jpoops games and had fun playing them. I’d definitely consider this one, even despite the history. I’m still drawn to it and would be excited to try a working version -maybe even own.

#99 1 year ago
Quoted from Peer:

Fun game....
For those who can't wait.
We have a working one at the Dutch Pinball Museum....[quoted image]

Which of the six is the working one?

#100 1 year ago

I would play it so I can post on the “rarest game you played” thread. Probably wouldn’t buy one. I did love my ToM for many years. Would love to own CV or ToTAN.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Austin, TX
There are 219 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.