• Latest reply 6 years ago by frolic
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1803 (resized).JPG
jeremy_spoke.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider minusworlds.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 6 years ago

Almost at $2k already

#19 6 years ago

Jeremy,

Sell whatever you can. I would def buy a backglass.

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

+1 on buying a backglass - I would encourage you to color your Alice in Wonderland sketch and sell that as a backglass too!

Samesies. That AIW art was insane.

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I know personally that was the reason I was asking and I'm sure others reiterated it for the same reasons.
Jeremy (ZY) made some of the most beautiful artwork ever seen in pinball and if he can sell translites and potentially playfields to get that money he should already have and then some, then I would be all for supporting him direct, I am already doing that by bidding on his translite but I would love more of his work from MG, RAZA & AIW, just because John was a complete fruit cake no reason the art should be hidden away I'd rather have this translite than a Mona Lisa on

Agree 100%

When life gives you lemons. Let the juice run down your leg.

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

It's not a bg "photo", it's the real glass. I think you didn't mean to put the word photo after backglass. Right?

No he meant proto. Autocorrect

#53 6 years ago
Quoted from JMcDonald:

No way. It's ridiculous and highlights the couple dozen folks in this hobby who have more money than they know what to do with. You can buy an original high-end piece of hand painted artwork from a well-known artist in this price range. This is a printed piece on plastic that may very well get printed a hundred more times, there is no guarantee. JPop is probably warming up his printer right now. If this was original hand drawn artwork then yes. But it's not.

Pretty judgmental. Maybe somebody doesn't want a piece of "art" that means nothing to them, or they flat-out just don't like that type of art. To each their own. Not sure what other people spending their money on has anything to do with you. Really don't understand peoples need to be so concerned about what others are doing with their money.

#57 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

10 minutes left...

Hold on to your dicks.

#61 6 years ago

Congrats Jeremy $3060

#63 6 years ago

Alright fess up. Who was there at the end? 'Twas not me.

#68 6 years ago
Quoted from JMcDonald:

What are you basing this on? Someone owns the rights to it. You don't think they want to see a return on their investment? Ever hear of the MM and AFM remakes?

Well seeing as we know there are 2 prototypes. The new buyer has one and Jeremy the second. Any remakes marked as prototypes is a misrepresentation. The value is not in the backglass per se, it's in the history, the uniqueness and the provenance. Would I buy a reprint not marked as a prototype? Yes. Would I pay $3k? No. I wouldn't pay 1/10th that.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 15.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom
Led
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Maine Home Recreation
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider minusworlds.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/magic-girl-pinball-backglass-for-sale?tu=minusworlds and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.