20170424_164539 (resized).jpg
IMG_0655 (resized).JPG
IMG_0632 (resized).JPG
PIR_Mtnclmb (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
1 million dollars (resized).png
$2 bid (resized).jpg
horses ass (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vdojaq.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

ebay.com link: Magic Girl Pinball Machine NIB

Lets have some fun with this, so here we go!

Person who guesses to closest to the actual final price on Ebay for the Magic Girl wins a wonderful trophy. The only benchmark we have is what Special K paid for his Magic Girl, $23,000. There have been rumors of a couple more changing hands for higher, but who knows.

Rules are only one guess per person/Pinside Acct. and the final guess will be shut off 30 minutes prior to auction close, Monday May 1st at 1:11pm, central time.

Trophy will have a special message for the winner!

Happy guessing!

horses ass (resized).jpghorses ass (resized).jpg

Contest is null and void if the seller ends the auction early. Participation may vary. Check with your state for rules and regulations. No purchase necessary.

#2 6 years ago

I will make the 1st guess, $24,858.00

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

LOL, trophy is the best.

It's real too! Winner get's it!

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

and here is the winner!!!
How long before Chicago Gaming or someone else jumps on these and makes them??? It's actually a neat looking machine!

If they do, it would be RAZA or AIW. There will be no more MG's.

#68 6 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

"zero" the seller is going to end the auction early. just a hunch

Updated disclaimer on the 1st post.

#108 6 years ago
Quoted from DaveKing:

I'll kebosh all the speculation right now: I WILL NOT end this auction early, not my style. If I do I'll shave my head and paint it red. This is all about satisfying a personal financial commitment with the added bonus of throwing some sunlight on a dark part of pinball. The existence of this thread is already hilarious and priceless to me - anything that reinforces pinball as pure fun is worth it.
Just to up the "WTF" factor beyond that awesome trophy, I'll also kick in a NOS Evel Kneivel pf and $500 to the daredevil closest to the pin, even if it hammers at $13,412. Let's just hope I don't get a non-payer, then I'd have to re-list and we'd be subjected to TWO weeks of this craziness, and I'd get to yank another NOS pf out of the rack. Have fun and game-on gents!
-Dave

Awesome Dave! Way to kick it up to 11!

#123 6 years ago

Hey, thanks for playing! Yer Out!

#167 6 years ago

Contest continues. Machine has to be relisted due to an Ebay software error. The seller is picking up where the bidding left off @ $16K. It will be relisted at 7pm PDT tonight. All previous entries are still active and WILL count towards the final auction price. Contest will now be cut off at 6:30 PDT on May 6, 2017.

Again ONE entry per person!

#176 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I'm guessing this thing goes for 16K or better.
If it doesn't, I'll shave my head.

Looks like you only have to shave the hair off your back.......

#186 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Not my contest but in the unlikely event of a tie breaker, I assume earliest posting time wins.
(Take that, snipe guessers)

Yes, correct. AND, if one guy is over by $1 and another is under by $1, the under guess wins.

#190 6 years ago

The warranty that covers nothing?

#198 6 years ago

Remember, last guess cut-off is 8:30 pm Central Time tonight ! If you can't figure out what time that is where you live, please leave the internet.

If you guess more than once, all of your entries are null & void!

My rules dammit!

I actually want to watch how this goes down at the end, not much action so far. It's obvious most the bidding on the previous auction was all show for people who really had no intentions of actually buying the machine.

I have to imagine JPop & Special K may have a keen interest as to the final hammer price too.

#213 6 years ago

Voting closed

#224 6 years ago

We have a WINNER!!!!!

Missed it by $56 AND was the very last guess.

Well played and got you some loot!

#252 6 years ago
Quoted from Dooskie:

Geeze, is there anything that Pinsiders won't complain about? It was a contest that was for fun, and the rules were stated right up front.

No shit, right!

Absolutely moronic that anyone would complain one bit. Life must really suck for some.

#253 6 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Last guess...LOL, pretty convenient. I should have guessed minutes before it ended too.

Quoted from Djshakes:

Yeah, let me guess right before it ends. Kind of stupid.

Quoted from Ericc123:

Definitely seems unfair to people who guessed early especially if there was $500 on the line. Oh well, if those were the rules I guess it is what it is. I didn't even guess so I knew I didn't win

The rules were clearly stated. Anyone had the opportunity to wait and make a guess up to 30 minutes before the auction closes. No convenience, nothing stupid, it was a FREE contest for anyone at there own free will.

1 week later
#263 6 years ago
Quoted from PoBoyPinball:

So a big thank you to vdojaq for starting this contest and a big thank you to daveking for adding some serious jack to the winner. I received all of the stuff today and for once being an ass paid off.

Winner of some serious loot!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vdojaq.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/magic-girl-ebay-auction-contest?tu=vdojaq and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.