20170424_164539 (resized).jpg
IMG_0655 (resized).JPG
IMG_0632 (resized).JPG
PIR_Mtnclmb (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
1 million dollars (resized).png
$2 bid (resized).jpg
horses ass (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr68.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#102 6 years ago

$23,001.00

#163 6 years ago
Quoted from Yellowdog:

Strange, when I use the OP's link, it takes me straight to the EBay page. If I search EBay for "Magic Girl Pinball Machine" I only get the $40k OBO one. I've always suspected eBay's search has some goofiness to it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/test-magic-girl-auction

#168 6 years ago

I'm guessing this thing goes for 16K or better.
If it doesn't, I'll shave my head.

#182 6 years ago

Would whoever bids next please add 45 cents to it. My OCD is going off like a Geiger counter.

MG Bid (resized).pngMG Bid (resized).png

#184 6 years ago

Not my contest but in the unlikely event of a tie breaker, I assume earliest posting time wins.

(Take that, snipe guessers)

#194 6 years ago

How did you get to that page with the warranty? There is no link anywhere on his front page and it appears he took everything down.

Here's his front page: http://www.zidware.com

???

#195 6 years ago

We're down to just under the final 24 hours. Bump for interest and to keep this auction and contest alive.

ebay.com link: itm

#207 6 years ago

About 90 minutes left and the bid is now up to $20,100.00.

This is getting good.

#211 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Would whoever bids next please add 45 cents to it. My OCD is going off like a Geiger counter.

Someone must have added the 45 cents as the number is now even.

I'm a force, baby!

Too funny.

#216 6 years ago

We need Dick Clark for the count down.

#230 6 years ago

Congratulations to Dave King, a class act all the way in adding the additional prizes. Well played JAHpinWizard, and congratulations to the winning eBay bidder and new owner.

While it was a fun contest, I imagine there are RAZA, AIW customers and vendors wondering when their time will come. I keep a good thought for all of those people and Jpop still sucks.

#240 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

After eBay / PayPal fees what is the take home going to be for the seller?

From the Jpop thread.

Quoted from DaveKing:

Fees are flat $250...open up a monthly subscription to an eBay store and that is final value fee cap. $750 if you just straight list.

#256 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

$250 for ebay
$600 for paypal
I think sales tax in WA is 6.5%? so another $1200
right around 2k in total fees is my understanding if the seller pays the sales tax on it.

Quoted from Whysnow:

An item bought for resale (i.e. A NIB pinball machine which was never opened) is subject to it to be legally correct from what i understand?
I know if I had gotten 20k on the resale of a pinball machine i would talk to my accountant and make sure I was on the straight and narrow. Maybe it is not required in WA, but when you resell in WI for brand new electronics then you are supposed to pay the dor.

Quoted from Whysnow:

maybe I am confusing it.
I thought if you were a reseller of NIB goods then you either had to have a resellers permit or you had to charge sales tax on the full price? Assuming the seller cant charge sales tax then they are obligated to pay it on the full sale price. That is how I always understood it for sale of any new item?
I have never bought nos from a private party. I assume many just break the law but I also assumes 20k payment raisies a red flag for anyone looking for a reason to audit?
I know when I buy a used car from a private party I still have to pay sales tax just as if it were new. I never understood that one either, but i always just do it.

I don't know whether to say, Oh my god or Laugh out loud.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr68.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/magic-girl-ebay-auction-contest?tu=mr68 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.