20170424_164539 (resized).jpg
IMG_0655 (resized).JPG
IMG_0632 (resized).JPG
PIR_Mtnclmb (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
1 million dollars (resized).png
$2 bid (resized).jpg
horses ass (resized).jpg
There are 269 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.
#101 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballNewb:

Why not wait until a half hour before the listing ends to make your guess

That is a smart strategy...don't think you should have shared it if you wanted to win.

#102 6 years ago

$23,001.00

#103 6 years ago

My guess is $17,777.

I figure that anyone with the desire to buy a Magic Girl up to this point, and with $20K+ to spend, could (and would) likely have done so already. That means that serious bidders on this auction will be comprised of the sub-$20K category. Good luck to the seller!

#104 6 years ago

Is it legal for WI residents to play?

#105 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

That is a smart strategy...don't think you should have shared it if you wanted to win.

Nah, my real strategy is actually being the top bidder and calling my shot. That trophy is as good as mine suckaaaas!

#106 6 years ago

#107 6 years ago

$13,412.00 USD

#108 6 years ago
Quoted from DaveKing:

I'll kebosh all the speculation right now: I WILL NOT end this auction early, not my style. If I do I'll shave my head and paint it red. This is all about satisfying a personal financial commitment with the added bonus of throwing some sunlight on a dark part of pinball. The existence of this thread is already hilarious and priceless to me - anything that reinforces pinball as pure fun is worth it.
Just to up the "WTF" factor beyond that awesome trophy, I'll also kick in a NOS Evel Kneivel pf and $500 to the daredevil closest to the pin, even if it hammers at $13,412. Let's just hope I don't get a non-payer, then I'd have to re-list and we'd be subjected to TWO weeks of this craziness, and I'd get to yank another NOS pf out of the rack. Have fun and game-on gents!
-Dave

Awesome Dave! Way to kick it up to 11!

#109 6 years ago

$18,321

#112 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Hey look!
ebay.com link » Magic Girl Pinball Art Zidware

Wow, wonder where he came across that, he sounds clueless about it... Maybe playing?

#114 6 years ago

Waiting 'til the end to snipe this contest... Just like the auction...

#119 6 years ago

$20,998

#120 6 years ago

#121 6 years ago

$29600

#122 6 years ago

#123 6 years ago

Hey, thanks for playing! Yer Out!

#124 6 years ago

I'm going to use a quote from a famous Chicago song and guess $25,624.

#125 6 years ago

So if I win the auction AND win this contest, do I get the 'double dumb-ass' award?

#126 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

So, wait, you're bidding $25 OR $624?

#127 6 years ago

Cross-legged on the floor, should I try to do some more?

#128 6 years ago

$26,650

#129 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Oh, Yeah?

I raise you with $86,753.09 !

#130 6 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Oh, Yeah?
I raise you with $86,753.09 !

Weird. That was my ex-girlfriend Jenny's phone number.

(I thought of using that, but figured that wasn't a realistic number...)

#133 6 years ago

Gorgeous looking game. But I'm not a fan of that lcd location at all as it is certainly blocked at least some especially for shorter players. Any addition of after-market mods will only block it further. A waste of the backbox space. And all flat plastics on the playfield and no 3D molded toys? A neat novelty at best IMO. I don't care how amazing the rules are and I suspect they are short of incredible. I'd pay more for a WOOLY.

But I'll guess $23, 850 based on hype alone.

#134 6 years ago

#135 6 years ago

$29,999

#136 6 years ago

#137 6 years ago

$33,333.33

#138 6 years ago

Eh, why not.

$32,800

#139 6 years ago

there should be a "the price is right" pinball. PLINKO and yodeling mountain climber modes.

#140 6 years ago

PIR_Mtnclmb (resized).jpgPIR_Mtnclmb (resized).jpg

#141 6 years ago

$28,421

#142 6 years ago

$27,683

#143 6 years ago

I accidentally clicked "Buy it now" on a $40,000 Magic Girl and am waiting on hold with the eBay support team to try to undo it.

#146 6 years ago

So do this on old school calculator.

5000 guys at pinball convention
Plus 1 MG

If each guy plays 7 times what is MG.

Turn calculator upside down for answer.

#147 6 years ago
Quoted from guyincognito:

I accidentally clicked "Buy it now" on a $40,000 Magic Girl and am waiting on hold with the eBay support team to try to undo it.

You don't 'accidentally' hit buy-it-now on eBay, especially since the system will essentially ask you 'are you sure,' and it makes you click a second time. As a seller for 16 years on eBay, who makes part of his living by selling golf equipment on eBay, I always hate it after a buyer completes a buy-it-now, pays for it, then has buyers remorse an hour later and wants a refund. It's usually accompanied by some sort of really lame excuse. It's disrespectful to the seller.

#148 6 years ago

I am preparing to shave a friend's head.
Clippers and straight razor are ready.

#149 6 years ago

Won't happen my friend, this baby goes to the end. BTW, did you even put a number in? The prize package is great - cool NOS pf, $500, and one bad-ass trophy. Hell, if you win I'll even throw in that nice POTO glass you've been wanting. Go for it TBK, spin the lightning wheel...

-Dave

#150 6 years ago

I have a better idea.
If I do win based on an estimate, why not keep the prizes, and I can still have the opportunity to shave your head?

This would be an even more invaluable memory.

- Chris

There are 269 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/magic-girl-ebay-auction-contest/page/3?hl=niterider and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.