Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20180317_153318 (resized).jpg
#1 6 years ago

The mighty has fallen?

#2 6 years ago

Trash

#3 6 years ago

This is the unboxing vid that went with it.

#4 6 years ago

NOT worth it

#5 6 years ago

Lower soon...

#6 6 years ago

I will never understand pinball pricing.

#7 6 years ago

Well this is a good laugh No thanks

#8 6 years ago

Flame suite on Mojosan

#10 6 years ago

Nice Semi Static (ss!)piece of art

#notworthit
#IloveJohn

#11 6 years ago

10K by Christmas...

#12 6 years ago

realistically what do you think this would really go for? Easy 15k?

#13 6 years ago

Total garbage and really anybody who is a second owner of these games deserves to lose money.

#14 6 years ago

I won't comment. Last time I did I was called a crack head on a podcast.

But it's still shit!!

#15 6 years ago

Why that has a value over $100 baffles me.

#16 6 years ago

I get it, sort of. There are enough gigantic collections out there to have a "game" like this retain some value. I could see the guys out in Banning, CA getting one, or maybe the Pinball Hall of Fame. Regular pinball collectors need not apply. It's just a conversation piece, not a real game.

#17 6 years ago

I was at the Banning, CA Expo Show this past weekend. They had a MG there turned on, in it's own small locked room, behind glass enclosure.

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

I was at the Banning, CA Expo Show this past weekend. They had a MG there turned on, in it's own small locked room, behind glass enclosure.

The glass containment was a safe gaurd for the other pins.

Nobody wants to catch the #shittypinflu

#19 6 years ago

where's Kaneda when you need him?

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

Far away from here since nobody needs him?

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

He’s pointing and laughing at current owners who paid $20K + for a magic girl just like the rest of us.

#22 6 years ago

Confirmed on the Banning Show MG pinball. Was behind glass, with black back drop cloth, and the door to that area was not locked (at least not all the time). Walking up to it was simple, easy and its nice looking but a joke of a price and not finished as we know. Its a dead end pin. Houdini was there as well, played well yet reviews were it drained easy and many didn't get to play it long due to the ball SDTM many times for newbie and oldbie players alike. Banning Show went smoothly, loads of people (estimates were 4500-5000 people total over the Fri, Sat and Sun total. Auction went pretty well bringing in another 10K+, and finally food vending was pretty good for this show, burgers took at times 10-15 mins to get but were well received by folks. Team EM and Team Video need more help, particularly the latter. The former is well stocked with loads of old guys doing the work, and having the talent. Food room for volunteers was well stocked. The playfields of the new-in-box 'demo' games were heavily dimpled after just 500-800 plays. Every single one of them. Sold off floor in Marco, the MMr went for 7500 to a nice guy and his kid. Finally, the bathrooms were super well kept considering all the dirty old men leaving stinky in them. Thank you to the church volunteers. Finally, and very importantly, they may have even made some money on this one. Go to this show at least once, its worth it. 500+ pins, 600+ vids, tons of volunteers and a great bunch of folks doing it right and doing it well. Weeks and company are NOT getting rich doing this for the community, that is for sure.

#23 6 years ago

If you want a magic themed pin with a girl on it, get ToM. Code done well too.

#25 6 years ago

Smart mans lunch was the tacos. No line!

#26 6 years ago

The strobe light they had going in the protective barrier prevented better photo. The poster was a nice touch.

20180317_153318 (resized).jpg20180317_153318 (resized).jpg

#27 6 years ago

HashbrownNotworthit!

#28 6 years ago

Honestly what good is it? Can’t “play” it. Artwork is pretty but...just takes up space. Wouldn’t mind a backglass to hang on the wall, but other than that it’s just a painful reminder of what happened.

#29 6 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

Honestly what good is it? Can’t “play” it.

Welcome to Pinside Phat_Jay feel free to look aroundand say hello to everyone here

#30 6 years ago

I'd honestly pay $7000 for one.

There was also a TBL listed for $20k recently. I'd pay about $9000 for that one as the new ones for $10k actually seem likely at some point and every one for sale right now was purchased for $8500. With BBB, CC and MB all being remade in the near future, those have all become sub-10k pins as well, IMO. Even Tron LE is threatened by a VE and should probably be 4 digits. This spike of markedly overpriced pins won't last when companies can make money by remaking them and selling them for $8-9K.

#31 6 years ago

Why spend that kind of money when deeproot should be making a functional one for much less. I'd pay $1000 max

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

I'd honestly pay $7000 for one.
There was also a TBL listed for $20k recently. I'd pay about $9000 for that one as the new ones for $10k actually seem likely at some point and every one for sale right now was purchased for $8500. With BBB, CC and MB all being remade in the near future, those have all become sub-10k pins as well, IMO. Even Tron LE is threatened by a VE and should probably be 4 digits. This spike of markedly overpriced pins won't last when companies can make money by remaking them and selling them for $8-9K.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/magic-girl-007-on-facebook-for-195k?hl=phat_jay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.