Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 66 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by floyd1977
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0982.JPG
    IMG_0984.JPG
    IMG_0983.JPG
    P1110114.JPG
    IMG_0912.JPG
    IMG_0915.JPG
    IMG_1252.JPG
    IMG_1249.JPG
    IMG_1245.JPG
    IMG_1248.JPG
    IMG_1384.jpg
    100_1144.JPG
    100_7693.JPG
    100_7653.JPG
    MataHari_BA_girl2.jpg
    MataHari_BA_girl.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bleargh.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#36 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinster68:

I like this approach. Is ME safe for a 70's Gottlieb EM?

I used ME on my '76 Williams "Space Odyssey", and the results were fantastic.

Also just used it on a '67 Williams "Doozie", and it did a great job there too.

Just be careful as you go, that you're not pulling up much paint; once you get started it can go fast. Results are awesome though; takes those swirl marks right out.

Once you've hit the playfield with ME, though, don't wait too long before either clearcoating or waxing the playfield; if left to sit too long dirt/dust will re-settle in the cracks and the swirl marks will become visible again. When I'm working on my machines here, I cover them up with a clean beach towel between sessions; that way I don't get any excess dust or dog hair falling on the playfield.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bleargh.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/magic-eraser-success-pictures?tu=bleargh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.