You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Williams_Blast_Off_338-C.gif
Williams_Blast_Off_338-B.gif
mc.motor.labels.jpg
#1 10 years ago

I have a Magic City with the labels for the adjuster plugs to the left of the transformer missing, on the motor board. One is a socket with four positions, the other two sockets have two positions. All have a single plug. Could somebody post a picture or PM me a description of what they do. I need to make some new labels, a picture would be great, it would be easier for me to see what I need to make. Thanks for any help.

#2 10 years ago

bump, since i need all the labels...

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from nick-the-greek:

I have a Magic City with the labels for the adjuster plugs to the left of the transformer missing, on the motor board. One is a socket with four positions, the other two sockets have two positions. All have a single plug. Could somebody post a picture or PM me a description of what they do. I need to make some new labels, a picture would be great, it would be easier for me to see what I need to make. Thanks for any help.

Here's a picture of my former game. The two-socket on the right (only one wire to it) it to allow service of the score/event motor (Gottlieb also did this in the 70's). The other two are for coin/credit options. Sorry I don't have close ups, but you can see the label that has numbers on it (5 credits per coin etc.) I think the other two socket one, might control which coins (dime versus quarter) Hope that helps guys. I like my games to have all the labels as well. I am still hoping to get the score cards for my Blast Off game. So far no one of about ten people has come up with them!

mc.motor.labels.jpgmc.motor.labels.jpg
#4 10 years ago

Mate, thanks for that. I can't really read them but at least I know what colour they should be and that one is the motor service plug.
Is this any good for your card
http://www.pinballrebel.com/game/pins/instruction/blastoff.gif

#5 10 years ago

Also found these, if any good to you.
Williams_Blast_Off_338-B.gifWilliams_Blast_Off_338-B.gif

Williams_Blast_Off_338-C.gifWilliams_Blast_Off_338-C.gif
#6 10 years ago

I was inside my Apollo today and was able to verify the labels. There is one (missing in this pic above) that states the motor service plug. The other two are 25 cents for 1-5 plays (the far left) and the other with just two positions is for 10 cents (1-2 credits). Thanks for the instruction pics, will have to do for now. Still need to score tiers with the name of game, etc. (usually on the right side of apron).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/magic-city-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.