785E9A7E-A25C-4F59-924B-80FCFF5341C2 (resized).jpeg
1E53B7F8-6C97-41DF-BA0E-A98FABDD8497 (resized).jpeg
164A54B0-C22C-4C16-B256-0738D16C1805 (resized).jpeg
98026DD4-D713-4FB8-932E-B864C81520B5 (resized).jpeg
5D7A320F-502D-46AD-ADCE-A203EEB1979D (resized).jpeg
EA9C200C-CDFF-4711-B08C-3C3F393F4C13 (resized).jpeg
0DDDD2A5-8F17-46AB-B950-2ABB17EED98C (resized).jpeg
B50E3423-F832-4988-9EE1-9FEE0A0887F1 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider warzard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 5 years ago

I see the limited stuff coming like one of the 10th. Wow. I guess that’s how the business is like nowdays and how you create the need for things which may be not that great with crazy price with a raspery py at 30 dollars.
I respect new idea and new pin, moreover from small company but where is the magic here?
The pin look childish: in fact now the pin are so more in house than bars than it’s obvious with this one.
No real risk taken here: no mechanical engineering
No toy whatsover.
No ramp. Feel empty.
Too bad...
After we still can criticize other company with fiasco but a lot of inovations design was still the goal.
This pin feel cheap and is crazy expensive with no reason but to give a chance for another pin but who cares if the first one is lame.

thanks for sharing those pictures. Alien on the other side was something...

#6 5 years ago

7500 dol

#7 5 years ago

If you want to save money for so much useless complicated process then use decals, playfield protector reverse printed with white wood instead of stupid playfield, use plastic when you can instead of solid metal, don’t make ramps and scoop and toys (useless) and use the cheapest and less powerfull system: the rapsery py because at the end who cares, don’t spend too much time in testing with new mecanics...

Then you’re ready to reinvent the new Wall Mart pinball but... wait ... stick it a collector decal, say it’s limited and put a price for the richest of us (who own at least 10 pins with a lot unplayed) and there we go: you’re now one legitimate actor of this industry.

Not that bad.

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from Nemesis:

Shit you summed up perfectly in the most sarcastic of manner my exact thoughts. There needs a player in the mid range market.

Where is the money? If it was a 2000 $pin then ok but for this price they want what do you buy?
Led, lcd, playfield protector, one speaker,cheap printed plastic, raspberry pi..? 7500$, Seriously? Now some people will say it’s fun. Same as supreme pinball.
Yes it could be fun. Same as your old 300 $ old school EM but this one is art and was engineered.
At least for 5000$ you could get a pro at Stern and a much better product but not limited.

If we want to give money to a cause: let’s give money to charity and let’s stop wasting that much money for those kind of things. (Supreme included)

#22 5 years ago

Yes. It was on purpose. I though the idea funny.

Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Holy Moley. I have read this post 5 times and I still don’t understand what you mean.

Reread 6th time maybe, it might be the one.

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Well English is not his primary language but I understood his point. "Leave out ALL the other features from other companies but price it even higher than a Stern".
As he put it... there may be a market for simple old-style machines but I would think it would have to be priced at less than half of what they are asking. Economy of scale may prevent them from doing that...sadly.

Yes. Used to live in Detroit but that time is behind me. Just giving tips for any new pinball company to build cheap games like this one. So i was being sarcastic but who cares.

#37 5 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Who forces you to buy?
I found the price too much expensive too and don’t care about this era machine. However I don’t bash this one and this new team will see if they could meet success with it. The market is king.

If you're not interrested in this area new pins, what are you doing here either? you read other comments?
you know, it's funny because there is no offense anywhere, just facts and a price and an existing pin. Yes It's new, yes it's a new company, yes they look adorable. I'm just giving my opinion also because I'm interrested in new pins so if you're one way only, maybe you should go live in North Korea maybe, you'll be happy there.

Anyway you're right on the market. But sometimes, it would be great that new ideas, inovations could drive it? no? There are crazy number of inhouse P-ROC pins with crazy great ideas to get excited about but unfortunatly, not produced like this one does.

#41 5 years ago

You don’t seem to be a buyer coz of price so what are you doing here too?

??? Ok... let’s move on.

#42 5 years ago

You don’t seem to be a buyer coz of price so what are you doing here too? So It is a forum and i know Romain that is also posting on flipjuke.
Of course you have an opinion and can tell us your thoughts but I don’t really understand the price bashing on a game.
You find it is ridiculously expensive, Right? Believe me, you will see soon what is really a ridiculously expensive price...

You should check this forum: seems other people share the same thoughs with valid arguments:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/team-pinball-mafia-just-revealed

I didn’t noticed this. I’m done here.
I should try to buy the supreme instead.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider warzard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mafia-has-landed-in-us-at-pinballstar-?tu=warzard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.