image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider u2sean.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 9 years ago

Thanks for getting the ball rolling on this - it really is a great spot and after playing all four machines I can say that they are all in great shape and play well. I also know that they will continue to be well maintained and playing great! I unfortunately can't make it to the first tournament tomorrow night but will have a beer in honor of the first of many!

Looking forward to some fun evenings on the east side!

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from adaman25:

hopefully I'll be running late and get through there after 3 when they open

Pooley's had just changed their hours and is now open at 11am every day for lunch, so no need to *hope* you're running late!

2 weeks later
#76 9 years ago

When they started with Kipp's Kitchen as their food provider they had changed their hours to open at 11am every day (and they were). If they weren't getting the lunch crowd necessary to open up earlier then maybe they just reduced the hours again? I'd give them a call.

#81 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I spent most of yesterday just drilling down into each seperate mode of ST to the I, II, III level to see if one was more lucrative for points. I am really digging that game.

I am digging that you are digging that game.

3 months later
#182 9 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Make sure you put washers behind the drop target black holder if the drop target goes crazy.

Thanks, Tom. The target has been just fine (knock on wood) but if it does start to act up I'll definitely keep this in mind! After completely replacing all the RHOS solder on the opto board connector pins, zip tying the connectors and still having intermittent problems I just replaced those crappy things with locking connectors and trifurcon pins. They are now tightly in place whereas before they would just slop around. I was also happy to read that Stern has finally addressed this flaw starting with IMVE.

2 months later
#214 9 years ago
Quoted from ItsOnlyPinball:

We should all go over on trevisms bowling night to play.

I'm in the same bowling league as Trevism, so bring it! We'll just beat you down after we're all done crushing our opponents.

1 week later
#218 9 years ago

IMG_0887.JPGIMG_0887.JPG
Schwoegler's now has all four machines up and running! They are:

Tee'd Off
Simpsons (Data East)
AC/DC Premium
Space Jam

The first tournament will be Saturday, November 22nd from 6-9pm. If you encounter troubles with any of the machines please let us know and we will address them quickly. Thanks to everyone for their support and helping bring pinball back to the Madison area!

3 months later
#237 9 years ago

IMG_0981.JPGIMG_0981.JPG

Wrestlemania is officially live at Schwoegler's! Note - the monthly tournament time for February 21 is changing due to the Launch Party. 11am-4pm qualify on WWE, playoffs following. 11am- approximately 6pm qualify on all other machines with playoffs immediately following WWE playoffs. A big THANKS to everyone that's been stopping out to play!

#242 9 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

I'll be sure to let the staff know how great it is that they have pinball available!

Be sure to do it! They love to hear it (and so do we....)

2 months later
#259 8 years ago

I'm also really excited to try this one out! I'm not a KISS fan at all, but it's really a killer looking game and the layout looks very promising. Here's hoping they code it up well straight out of the gates! (that's probably a pipe dream tho)

I remember about a year ago having to always have to wait for MGC and Expo for the chance to play the latest new / shiny. Now I can go play (and fix ) the games as often as I'd like. It's been great meeting so many new players and introducing the younger generation to something we're all passionate about. Almost every time I'm in there fixing and cleaning, I end up chatting with someone that's come out to play. Sometimes, I end up talking with 3 or 4 different people. So cool. None of this would even be possible without people stopping out to play and support the establishments.

1 month later
#273 8 years ago

Hey all you locals - KISS code out at Schwoegler's has been updated to v1.02! Sadly, I only had time to get it installed and make sure it didn't blow stuff up. All was well! I'm heading back later tonight to actually put some time on it, but it seemed like the graphics were much improved. It was an enormous file loaded, at nearly 1GB in size! To put it in perspective, that's about 15x the size of ACDC!

Stop on out and Rock & Roll!

1 week later
#275 8 years ago

Gottlieb Gold Strike has been added out at Schwoegler's. It is located in the bar area next to Taxi. There are now 10 games to choose from! In addition, the regular monthly tournament is happening this Saturday, July 18th starting at 6pm. Hope to see you out there!

1 month later
#285 8 years ago

Just a reminder that today is the monthly tourney out at Pooley's. Starts at 6:30, sign in by 6:25. Hope see you soon!

3 months later
#288 8 years ago

Final tournament of 2015 out at Schwoegler's is taking place this Saturday, starting promptly at 6pm! It's a great way to meet and hang out with other local players, and is always a good time! This is a family friendly event, with ALL skill levels welcome to participate! No entry fee, just pay to play. For those looking to grab a few extra IFPA points for 2015, this should be a good one! As always, there will be prizes for top finishers in various finishing brackets.

Current lineup: ST Pro, Baywatch, KISS, SP, HS2, AMH, Cyclone, SWE1 (with Gold Strike, Taxi, RoadKings and Strikes & Spares available in the playoffs)

4 weeks later
#300 8 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Probably too late to bump the start time to Saturday afternoon to avoid conflict with Packer Playoff game Sat evening? Would be a shame if a Bear fan ended up winning

That's right - monthly tournament at Schwoegler's in Madison this Saturday starting at 6pm. The Packers game doesn't start til 7:15pm and there are TVs on the concourse which will be carrying the game so you can play pinball, have some drinks, and even watch the Packers! Hope to see some of you out there - should be a fun time!

3 weeks later
#307 8 years ago

Game of Thrones Premium added to the lineup out at Schwoegler's!

20160207_NewMachine_(resized).JPG20160207_NewMachine_(resized).JPG

1 month later
#313 8 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Nice line up but dissapointed that all the bowlers had all their "luggage" and themselves camped out in front of the games!! No chance to play them

My apologies as well, Chad. Like Whysnow said, when they have large bowling tournaments they usually happen on Saturday from Jan-Mar as these are this is big tournament time. Due to the fact that the games are all situated on the concourse, people and equipment can get in the way. In the past, I have actually slid bags and stuff out to play. If people are hanging out there, we can't really move them. I'll bring it up next time I speak with them. Thanks for stopping by, and I'm glad you were able to find the ones in the bar.

2 weeks later
#316 7 years ago

Spiderman VE landed at Schwoegler's on Monday! Sweet game with some great new callouts, video and artwork package. Stop on out and check it out for yourself! Star Trek was pulled off the floor, but don't worry! It's just in for a complete shop job and will rejoin the line up within a month all shiny and fresh!

1 week later
#317 7 years ago

For all you EM players out there, Pop A Card (Gottlieb 1972) has been added to the lineup in the bar at Schwoegler's for just $.25 for 5 balls. Tough but really fun add-a-ball to keep you on your toes!

Pop A CardPop A Card

Bar lineup of 5 machinesBar lineup of 5 machines

#320 7 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

No shout out for the nice High Speed that was just put out at Schwoeglers.

D'oh! There's also a really sweet original High Speed in the bar, that took the place of Road Kings! I know you're all disappointed about it leaving, but something had to give! This particular one was previously Mike's, and is both a great looker and player!

#328 7 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

and The Hobbit Limited Edition soon also!

This will be awesome. Star Trek pro will be back in the lineup in the coming weeks too, complete topside teardown, fresh flippers and all mechs cleaned.

1 week later
#329 7 years ago

Excited to say that Ghostbusters Pro will be available to play starting tonight at Alt Brew around 6pm! Stop out a little earlier and you'll likely get to see it getting setup. Or, you can play one of the other 5 games that are out there!

4 months later
#337 7 years ago

Thanks to everyone that has stopped out to support Madison Pinball - we truly appreciate it! This Tuesday (Sept 20) is Two-Fer Tuesday!! All games on the concourse at Schwoegler's are 2 for $1 ALL DAY LONG when paying with PayRange! Game of Thrones, Full Throttle, South Park, Iron Man, Hobbit, Indiana Jones, Spider Man VE and Star Trek!

TwoFerTuesday (resized).jpgTwoFerTuesday (resized).jpg

1 month later
#346 7 years ago

Hey everyone, it's officially been 2 years since we added the first 4 pinball machines at Schwoegler's! Where did all that time go?? Line-up at that time was AC/DC, Tee'd Off, Space Jam and DE Simpsons. Things have certainly changed since then, as we there are now 8 games out on the concourse and 4 in the bar area.

To celebrate, we're going to be putting all concourse games at $.50 per play ALL DAY on Tues and Wed this week when paying with PayRange! This includes GoT Prem, Full Throttle, South Park, Iron Man, Hobbit, SMVE, ST Pro and Indiana Jones. Bar games are already at $.25 and $.50 (as always).

Huge thanks to everyone for the support over the years! It's truly been a pleasure meeting so many great new people and hanging out with regulars who enjoy these games as much as we do! Looking forward to what the future holds!

Anniversary (resized).jpgAnniversary (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lexington, SC
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
Led
$ 52.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
5,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Led
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens
Toys/Add-ons
$ 28.99
Playfield - Protection
Lee's Parts
Protection
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
Pinball Machine
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Decals
$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Electronics
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider u2sean.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/madison-pinball-new-location-to-play-in-madtown-wi?tu=u2sean and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.