image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg

There are 353 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 8.
#301 8 years ago

Some great news for Alt Brew fans.

They plan to be open 5 days a week starting next Tuesday.

They should also have pizza options from the pizza over starting very soon.

Hours will be T, W, R, F, Sa 3pm till ???

More opportunity for more pinball and good locally brewed beer!

#302 8 years ago

I would love to see some pictures.

#303 8 years ago

a few at www.madisonpinball.com

#304 8 years ago

Nice line up at pooley's

IMAG1456_(resized).jpgIMAG1456_(resized).jpg

#305 8 years ago

Thanks for the links & picture. We'll have to visit when we are in the area.

#306 8 years ago

Please do. Let me know when you are in the area and I can try to swing out for a game of 2.

If you are through during a monthly tourney they are always a great time!

3 weeks later
#307 8 years ago

Game of Thrones Premium added to the lineup out at Schwoegler's!

20160207_NewMachine_(resized).JPG20160207_NewMachine_(resized).JPG

1 month later
#308 8 years ago

Got a chance to stop over to Schwoegler's Saturday early afternoon to play some pinball. Nice line up but dissapointed that all the bowlers had all their "luggage" and themselves camped out in front of the games!! No chance to play them We did play in the bar and could play all the games without a problem . Nice to see the Strikes and Spares Gottlieb there. Perhaps Schwoegler's could place a theatre like rope with a 3 foot space between the rope and front of the games so they can be played. Just a thought...

#309 8 years ago
Quoted from chad:

dissapointed that all the bowlers had all their "luggage" and themselves camped out in front of the games!!

that is unfortunate. They do occasionally have big bowling tournaments there and tend to take over when they do. We have tried to work with the management to make sure the bowlers provide room for the pinballers (the bowlers have an enitre locker area to store their bags so not sure why they always take over the whole concourse). Please feel free to just ask the manager if you can have the bags moved and I am sure they will take care of it.

My appologies. They only have a few big bowling events each year and seems you caught one of the big ones.

#310 8 years ago

next time you are in town, be sure to stop over at Pooleys (4 games including Full Throttle, SST, MET, and TWD currently) and AltBrew (5 games including DM, JM, JBOT, AMH, and Bally Atlantis currently).

#311 8 years ago

Yes we missed amh and can't wait to see and play Full Throttle!

#312 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

next time you are in town, be sure to stop over at Pooleys (4 games including Full Throttle, SST, MET, and TWD currently) and AltBrew (5 games including DM, JM, JBOT, AMH, and Bally Atlantis currently).

OK. Full Throttle tomorrow.

#313 8 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Nice line up but dissapointed that all the bowlers had all their "luggage" and themselves camped out in front of the games!! No chance to play them

My apologies as well, Chad. Like Whysnow said, when they have large bowling tournaments they usually happen on Saturday from Jan-Mar as these are this is big tournament time. Due to the fact that the games are all situated on the concourse, people and equipment can get in the way. In the past, I have actually slid bags and stuff out to play. If people are hanging out there, we can't really move them. I'll bring it up next time I speak with them. Thanks for stopping by, and I'm glad you were able to find the ones in the bar.

#314 8 years ago

Thanks Sean and Hilton ! There is plenty of time to play and I will be back.

1 week later
#315 7 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Thanks Sean and Hilton ! There is plenty of time to play and I will be back.

hit me up when you are coming back up and to the eastside and I'll try to shoot out to meet up.

#316 7 years ago

Spiderman VE landed at Schwoegler's on Monday! Sweet game with some great new callouts, video and artwork package. Stop on out and check it out for yourself! Star Trek was pulled off the floor, but don't worry! It's just in for a complete shop job and will rejoin the line up within a month all shiny and fresh!

1 week later
#317 7 years ago

For all you EM players out there, Pop A Card (Gottlieb 1972) has been added to the lineup in the bar at Schwoegler's for just $.25 for 5 balls. Tough but really fun add-a-ball to keep you on your toes!

Pop A CardPop A Card

Bar lineup of 5 machinesBar lineup of 5 machines

#318 7 years ago

That also makes for 13 pins at one location and 23 pins now out on route in Madison!

#319 7 years ago

No shout out for the nice High Speed that was just put out at Schwoeglers.

#320 7 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

No shout out for the nice High Speed that was just put out at Schwoeglers.

D'oh! There's also a really sweet original High Speed in the bar, that took the place of Road Kings! I know you're all disappointed about it leaving, but something had to give! This particular one was previously Mike's, and is both a great looker and player!

#321 7 years ago

Isn't Garrett's BK2K looking a little tired?

#322 7 years ago
Quoted from netcivil:

Lol. You are buying pins quicker than almost anyone i have seen.

#323 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Lol. You are buying pins quicker than almost anyone i have seen.

Hanging around you and Mark too much.

Congrats on 23 pins on route!! WOW!!!

#324 7 years ago

Thanks ken! 23 and counting.

GB is just a couple weeks out and will be adding another game to Alt around that time!

#325 7 years ago
Quoted from netcivil:

"Give me your money! ha ha ha ha."

#326 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Thanks ken! 23 and counting.
GB is just a couple weeks out and will be adding another game to Alt around that time!

and The Hobbit Limited Edition soon also!

#327 7 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

yup and THLE!!!!! which will be going in to Schwoeglers in early May (thanks KPin!)

#328 7 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

This will be awesome. Star Trek pro will be back in the lineup in the coming weeks too, complete topside teardown, fresh flippers and all mechs cleaned.

1 week later
#329 7 years ago

Excited to say that Ghostbusters Pro will be available to play starting tonight at Alt Brew around 6pm! Stop out a little earlier and you'll likely get to see it getting setup. Or, you can play one of the other 5 games that are out there!

#330 7 years ago

Ghostbusters is all set up and rocking. Initial impression after 10 games of play testing is that this is a loaded game even in the pro version, initial code is pretty fun and has room to expolore, and Stern quality of the build (minus the typos on pf text, WTH; LOL) seems to bee pretty good on this one!

2 months later
#331 7 years ago

Heading to Madison for the long weekend and am kind of blown away by the number of rare and new games on location within city limits. Looks like I can play:

Full Throttle (!)
BOP 2.0 (!!)
Hobbit
AMH
Ghostbusters
Kiss
Spiderman VE

Plus several dozen other games. Thanks to the ops for putting these games out!

#332 7 years ago
#333 7 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

Heading to Madison for the long weekend and am kind of blown away by the number of rare and new games on location within city limits. Looks like I can play:
Full Throttle (!)
BOP 2.0 (!!)
Hobbit
AMH
Ghostbusters
Kiss
Spiderman VE
Plus several dozen other games. Thanks to the ops for putting these games out!

enjoy!

2 weeks form now and you would also get to play RZ!

thanks for your support of Madison Pinball while you are in town!

Depending on when you arrive there is the month long Summer slammer selfie event (qualifying runs through next thurs and playoff on Friday) and there is the Alt Brew monthly on July 7th.

all details found at www.madisonpinball.com

#334 7 years ago

At the children's museum, Rancho has been replaced by a Rocky and Bullwinkle with a practically black playfield

#335 7 years ago

Managed to make it to three locations on my trip:

1) Children's Museum, the R&B&F had the requisite short legs, a filthy playfield, super weak flippers, and worked fine otherwise. Would be cool if Madison Pinball could approach the museum to do a playfield clean and wax and flipper rebuild, would improve the gameplay immensely and give all the kids who play a much better pinball experience.

2) Alt Brew, amazing lineup of games. Played Atlantis for the first time, I like the classic feel to it, but maybe too easy, I rolled it on my third or fourth play and I'm not that good. Maybe lucked out on the 4M progressive jackpot? On the flip side, Demo Man was brutally hard with the posts all set to wide open. Even had the left habitrail dump the ball into the outlane a couple times, guess you're supposed to nudge on that?

3) Schwoeglers, great lineup, love to see EMs on location, Pop a Card was really fun.

#336 7 years ago

Glad you enjoyed the games that Madison Pinball has out and maintains. We have nothing to do with the game at the childrens museum and have made multiple offers to help out. They have someone that supposedly maintains them?? I will try to reach out to them again to see if they will take on some help.

2 months later
#337 7 years ago

Thanks to everyone that has stopped out to support Madison Pinball - we truly appreciate it! This Tuesday (Sept 20) is Two-Fer Tuesday!! All games on the concourse at Schwoegler's are 2 for $1 ALL DAY LONG when paying with PayRange! Game of Thrones, Full Throttle, South Park, Iron Man, Hobbit, Indiana Jones, Spider Man VE and Star Trek!

TwoFerTuesday (resized).jpgTwoFerTuesday (resized).jpg

#338 7 years ago

This is out on the west side? I remember going out near there to play laser tag, ha. Disc golf at Elver Any time we could. I was mostly an east side guy, don't remember much pinball ever, but any given bowling alley always had something.

#339 7 years ago

yup, this is the Madison west side location. Over near the west towne mall; 1 block east of it.
Large bowling alley with big concourse and full bar. Games on both the concourse and in the bar area.

#340 7 years ago

The calm before the storm... Just grabbing some photos of the big annual event, Mad Rollin Pinball, since i have. Afew min of down time before everyone shows up.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#341 7 years ago

The hardware...

#342 7 years ago

Other room... More games

#343 7 years ago

Middle room and games...

#344 7 years ago

Back room and more games...

Sorry for dark photos, just snappin to give a quick idea of what MRP has to offer.

#345 7 years ago

35 games here this year.

Pingolf with 24 games, split between two courses.
Side event games and some for sale thanks to kingpin!

1 month later
#346 7 years ago

Hey everyone, it's officially been 2 years since we added the first 4 pinball machines at Schwoegler's! Where did all that time go?? Line-up at that time was AC/DC, Tee'd Off, Space Jam and DE Simpsons. Things have certainly changed since then, as we there are now 8 games out on the concourse and 4 in the bar area.

To celebrate, we're going to be putting all concourse games at $.50 per play ALL DAY on Tues and Wed this week when paying with PayRange! This includes GoT Prem, Full Throttle, South Park, Iron Man, Hobbit, SMVE, ST Pro and Indiana Jones. Bar games are already at $.25 and $.50 (as always).

Huge thanks to everyone for the support over the years! It's truly been a pleasure meeting so many great new people and hanging out with regulars who enjoy these games as much as we do! Looking forward to what the future holds!

Anniversary (resized).jpgAnniversary (resized).jpg

3 weeks later
#347 7 years ago

Corvette was just added to the lineup at Altbrew today!

That makes for 9 games at Alt now!!!!

#348 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Corvette was just added to the lineup at Altbrew today!
That makes for 9 games at Alt now!!!!

When is it for sale?????

#349 7 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

When is it for sale?????

when you get that I500 and decide to trade me

joking, not joking...

2 months later
#350 7 years ago

Was just at schwoelgers. Nice line up. Love that indiana jones. Been looking for my first widebody game. Its between ij and tz. Ive been able to play tz a bunch near me. But i havent been able to get soild play on a ij. Except at shows and thats ify. So it was good to play a nice example in the wild. Maybe check out the path of adventure it didnt want to go left. But nice playing ij. I bet you got 10 dollars from me. Youll see. Sorry i couldn't stay for the monthly tonight. Awsome you put full throttle there too at 75 cents a game. Great job putting great games on route. @the madison pinball group

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Roselle, IL
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 22.50
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball
Led
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 53.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
Led
$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lexington, SC
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 353 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/madison-pinball-new-location-to-play-in-madtown-wi/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.