image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
There are 353 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 8.
#201 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

New Madison Pinball west side location - Schwoegler's

Sweet. Nice work by everyone involved.

#202 9 years ago

thanks guys! This location has the potential to grow which is a great thing. IN an ideal world we would find a single location where we can consolidate and create a real destination to come play in WI. 10 games in one spot is my initial dream and I think it will happen eventually if we do everything right.

#203 9 years ago

are the games in there already and what are they? I already know 1 of them.

#204 9 years ago

Great news on the new location! Thanks for putting in the legwork to get it done. My bowling league is at Schwoegler's so this will be the perfect place to play pinball and encourage my bowling team to do the same! Any idea when the games will be going in?

#205 9 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Great news on the new location! Thanks for putting in the legwork to get it done. My bowling league is at Schwoegler's so this will be the perfect place to play pinball and encourage my bowling team to do the same! Any idea when the games will be going in?

i looked elsewhere and it looks like 2 of them go in on Sunday and the other two by November 2nd?

#206 9 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

My bowling league is at Schwoegler's so this will be the perfect place to play pinball and encourage my bowling team to do the same!

Oh great, There goes your average! "Hey Mike!! Quit playin' Pinball!! It's your turn to Bowl!!"

Congratulations on the new location! Looking forward to checking it out!

#207 9 years ago

I loved going to Schwoegler's as a kid - great location! Congrats on putting this together, now we'll have an excuse to go to the West side!

#208 9 years ago

A brand new ACDC Premium and fully torn down and refurbished Tee'd Off both are being set up this Sunday afternoon.

2 other games (still TBD) will be set up by Sunday Nov 2nd at latest.

Fingers crossed that you all support the new location and tell them how much you love pinball and would come more often if there were more games **wink wink**, and they have hinted that there is room for expansion. I have no idea on how many, but if things go well they definately have lots of space for more pinball.

#209 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Fingers crossed that you all support the new location and tell them how much you love pinball and would come more often if there were more games **wink wink**

Who are you winking at? I'd be better off routing my IMVE than selling it for where the market is right now. hmm...

#210 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Who are you winking at? I'd be better off routing my IMVE than selling it for where the market is right now. hmm...

If you are serious then contact me offline and we can talk details. We are always open to more good playing games coming into the co-op coin-op. I am also open to buying IMVE to put on route, but I would ofcourse be wanting to buy at the current reduced market.

#211 9 years ago

ACDCprem and Tee'd Off going in at Schwoeglers in approx 2 hrs

#212 9 years ago

Games are IN and playing well at Schwoeglers.

Please let us know if you experience issues. Sean/Garret are the main guys taking care of westside issues but I am happy to attend to them also.

Sean has his info on the games so feel free to txt/call/email as you see fit. Thanks for your support.

#213 9 years ago

Great job! I cannot wait to get over there and play! We should all go over on trevisms bowling night to play. He will throw some serious gutter balls knowing we are playing in the other room!

#214 9 years ago
Quoted from ItsOnlyPinball:

We should all go over on trevisms bowling night to play.

I'm in the same bowling league as Trevism, so bring it! We'll just beat you down after we're all done crushing our opponents.

#215 9 years ago

or you guys could just opt to play pinball in place of bowling

#216 9 years ago

I'm bowling Tuesday night (tomorrow) so looking forward to playing pinball after league is done around 9:30! I'd rather opt for pinball all night like Hilton said, but I doubt my teammates would feel the same way

1 week later
#217 9 years ago

new tournament format we are going to try for Dec to partner with the IFPA Dec charity, Flippin' with the greats.

Details

http://www.madisonpinball.com/#!fwtg-dec-event/cmw2

Registration opens after it is up on IFPA list, which shuold be in a few days.

#218 9 years ago

IMG_0887.JPGIMG_0887.JPG
Schwoegler's now has all four machines up and running! They are:

Tee'd Off
Simpsons (Data East)
AC/DC Premium
Space Jam

The first tournament will be Saturday, November 22nd from 6-9pm. If you encounter troubles with any of the machines please let us know and we will address them quickly. Thanks to everyone for their support and helping bring pinball back to the Madison area!

1 month later
#219 9 years ago

This Wednesday marks the last event for the 2014 season for Pooley's.

Ben Heck was nice enough to help me start making the annual trophy that I hope to place at the location and add a plaque for the top 4? finishers each year.

I may bring the WIP trophy along to show people.

Hope to see all out there tonight. I think I have enough pitcher tickets to cash in for 1 or 2 so I will be doing that also.

4 weeks later
#220 9 years ago

Madison Pinball is REALLY excited to announce that we will be adding MORE games in our west side location - Schwoegler's! This Saturday (Jan 10) we'll be adding The Walking Dead pro game to the lineup! We will also be adding another title on Sunday, and aiming to have 7 games up and running by the end of the following week! As games are added, we'll update pinmap and forums as applicable.

We have some exciting things planned for 2015, and will always keep you posted. Thanks to ALL of you for supporting pinball on location!

#221 9 years ago

Madison Pinball officially now has 10 games on route! 4 at Pooleys >>Addams, Bally Atlantis, Star Trek pro (newest code), and World Cup Soccer. 6 at Schwoegler's >>>Walking Dead pro (brand new code), RollerGames (fresh flipper rebuilds today), Tee'd Off, DEsimpsons, ACDCprem, and Spacejam. With any luck we will have 2 more games added to Scwoegler's in the next week or so.

Thanks to everyone that stops when you are coming through town and supports location pinball!

#222 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

With any luck we will have 2 more games added to Scwoegler's in the next week or so.

WOW! The monthly tourney will be awesome.

#223 9 years ago

Current Schwoegs line up

P1111312.JPGP1111312.JPG

#224 9 years ago

i really want to make it down for a tournament, but i have a bowling tournament in January, Madison Pinball League in February, possibly a new niece/nephew around that time in March, but eventually i will make it.

Keep up the good work guys.

#225 9 years ago

The line up looks good. Hopefully I'll be able to make it out to Schwoegler's sometime this month and check out the new machines. Also my schedule looks like it should allow me to make it to the Pooley's tournament this month, so I'll get to check out those games.

#226 9 years ago

PinballBeerGuy >> be sure to introduce yourself. I am not sure if we have met yet and always have a heck of time trying to match up online handles with real world names/faces.

Hope to see you at Pooley's this Wednesday.

#227 9 years ago

Went and played before the packer game on Sunday. Great job on getting that many pinball's at the bowling alley. I even heard league bowlers commenting "when is the last time you've seen that many pinballs". I put about 15 dollars in Walking Dead (kicked my ass) and had a great time. The only thing that was a issue...All the league bowlers had their bowling bags and coats in front of the machines blocking most of them. Keep up the great work.

#228 9 years ago

Thanks Bob! We are working with the bowling alley to correct the league bowler blocking machines issue. Most of them are pretty nice guys and are fine with having bags moved or happy to move them. I think it is a just a matter of old habits are hard to break and they have been stashing bags in that area for a while before pins ever came in.

Please feel free to nicely ask and staff will ensure bags get moved so you can play.

Thanks for the support and be sure to stop on out for a monthly event sometime.

2nd Wed of each month at Pooleys; 6:30 start
3rd Sat of each month at Schwoeglers; 6:00 start

#229 9 years ago

Pooley's in a few hours.

Hope to see some of you there.

#230 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Pooley's in a few hours.
Hope to see some of you there.

Magic pinball juice is flowing! You guys are in trouble!

#231 9 years ago

Thanks to all those that came out and GREAT to see 4 new faces last night. Congrats to Ken and his magic pinball juice.

#232 9 years ago

It was good times (this is Noah btw). I had a lot of fun and it was great to meet a group of local people who are all very friendly and welcoming. Hopefully I will get to meet more of you at next month's event.

#233 9 years ago

hope to see some more new faces tonight at Schwoegler's.

1 week later
#234 9 years ago

When is the last time you saw 7 good playing games at a single location in WI?

IMG_1296.JPGIMG_1296.JPG

#235 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

When is the last time you saw 7 good playing games at a single location in WI?

At MGC last year

#236 9 years ago

LOL. damn you smartazzes

2 weeks later
#237 9 years ago

IMG_0981.JPGIMG_0981.JPG

Wrestlemania is officially live at Schwoegler's! Note - the monthly tournament time for February 21 is changing due to the Launch Party. 11am-4pm qualify on WWE, playoffs following. 11am- approximately 6pm qualify on all other machines with playoffs immediately following WWE playoffs. A big THANKS to everyone that's been stopping out to play!

#238 9 years ago

Glad to see more games on location in Wisconsin. I live in Waukesha and I know where all the hot spots are in Waukesha and Milwaukee. They just put a WOZ on location at the landmark. I see you got 7 games ready to play both old and new including the brand new WM. Looks like I will have to make my way out there and check it out soon. Thank you

#239 9 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

Glad to see more games on location in Wisconsin. I live in Waukesha and I know where all the hot spots are in Waukesha and Milwaukee. They just put a WOZ on location at the landmark. I see you got 7 games ready to play both old and new including the brand new WM. Looks like I will have to make my way out there and check it out soon. Thank you

8 games at Schwoegler's now, which I beleive is the most at a simgle location in WI (yes I am proud of how far we have come in ~1year) .

Hope to see you out soon and the 21st woudl be the perfect time to come over for a visit and participate in the WWE launch party.

Bring some friends and meet some new friends. The infamous PinballKen will be there, so you know it will be a good time!

#240 9 years ago

I think I'm going to make a trip up to Schwoegler's just for some pinball. I'll be sure to let the staff know how great it is that they have pinball available!

#241 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

The infamous PinballKen will be there, so you know it will be a good time!

Or at least a very loud time. Can't wait to pump and dump all day so that my inconsistant play is not as noticeable.

Sure hope my DD is available as this could turn into a very long fun day.

#242 9 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

I'll be sure to let the staff know how great it is that they have pinball available!

Be sure to do it! They love to hear it (and so do we....)

#243 9 years ago

Pooley's Monthly event is tonight.

Come on out. We start at 6:30. Practice before hand.

Good times, IFPA points, and prizes.

2 weeks later
#244 9 years ago

We are running a month long tournament for March, dubbed the spring classic.

Details available at www.madisonpinball.com

Play all 12 games on location during the month, document high scores with photos, turn in scores by the end of the month. Prizes and good times plus an end of month Party for all players on April 3rd!

1 week later
#245 9 years ago

27 people now signed up for Spring classic and still plenty of time to sign up and compete.

Williams Cyclone has joined the lineup over at Schwoegler's in Madison! It is located in the bar area, as opposed to the normal area out on the concourse. One of the great single-ball machines! Thanks again to everyone for their support! That now makes for 9 pins in one spot. (Cyclone is not part of spring classic).

#246 9 years ago

Monthly event at Pooley's tonight. Stop on out and have some fun.

We also have 29 people now signed up for the Spring classic

#247 9 years ago

Looking forward to it. Hoping to kill two birds with one stone and get some Spring classic scores in as well while I am there.

#248 9 years ago
Quoted from PinballBeerGuy:

Looking forward to it. Hoping to kill two birds with one stone and get some Spring classic scores in as well while I am there.

Sounds good. Per IFPA rules, there is no double dipping, but any warm up games or games after monthly competition are fair game for spring classic use.

The 4 seeding and following playoff games are only allowed for the monthly.

see you all soon.

3 weeks later
#249 9 years ago

Spring Classic is now over. Thanks to all that played int he event and hope to see you at the afterparty on Friday.

There are some game change ups coming in the near future.

RG is leaving from Schwoegler's today and getting replaced by a cheesy beauty with 4 flippers.
Some other mix ups coming in the next 3 weeks also so stay tuned.

1 week later
#250 9 years ago

Pooley's monthly is tonight.

This will be the last one with the currnet line up.

Hope to see you all there.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 28.99
Playfield - Protection
Lee's Parts

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Roselle, IL
$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Boulder, CO
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
$ 26.99
Playfield - Other
Lee's Parts

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 180.00
$ 29.99
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Pleasant Hill, MO
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 353 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/madison-pinball-new-location-to-play-in-madtown-wi/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.