• 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20221214_214952 (resized).jpg
#1 1 year ago

I just seen and played the James Bond Pro machine. I love the title, the shots, and game play... so far. But I felt puzzled that something was missing.

I soon found out the answer to solve my perplexity. As a friend and I were playing the “Dr No”, he mentioned that “James Bond” was not mentioned on the translite artwork. That was it! Nor was it present on the cabinet artwork, except for the movie posters. Plus, the iconic 007-gun logo was not present either.

The “Bond” machine was missing James Bond name identification. The game relies on players being familiar with the older movie titles and Sean Connery as James Bond actor. I am guessing that the younger players could miss that this a Bond theme game, possibly from not have the same understanding and recognition due not growing up with these older Bond movies. Daniel Craig could be their familiar Bond, just like Roger Moore was the Bond that introduced me to 007.

So, I set to work and designed a James Bond Agent 007/ gun logo sticker that I will be adding to my Bond Pro Model back-glass.

I would be willing to offer the same to any owners that would like to have one for their games as well. I will not be selling these. All the money collect will be donated to the Project Pinball Charity. I am personally paying for the cost for these to be produced. You are making a $20 donation to the charity and receiving the sticker as a “thank you”.

These Bond Pinball Machine 10"w x 4"h Sized Stickers are a clear edge die-cut with a matte finish. In the photograph here, I put a big black oval behind the James Bond 007 Sticker Design, with Blue Arrows pointing to it as well, to help identify the actual Sticker Design without any misunderstanding of what is being offered.

This will be a limited time only with a limited run. First come, first severed.
• Bond Pro Model offered in 2 Colors.
 Red Pro version limited to 50
 Yellow Pro version limited to 50
• Bond Premium offered in 1 Color.
 Deep Red Premium version limited to 50
• Bond LE offered in 1 Color.
 Red/ Grey LE version limited to 50

These stickers will be offered here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1268-3d-tech-pinball-parts/07494-bond-pinball-translite-007-sticker-for-pro-premium-or-le

More stickers details and mock-up pictures are there as well. You will be able to see the sticker design placed on the Bond backglass in an area that I choose. You can place the sticker in any place that you would like to. Even on the cabinet, if you choose to do so.

Notes: The donation item does NOT include the translite, backglass or other artwork other then what is list on the shop page. If you have any questions, just email me.

20221214_214952 (resized).jpg20221214_214952 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,200 (OBO)
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

8,199 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 175.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 14.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pleasanton, CA
$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ChainsawMods

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 14.95
10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
Lighting - Interactive
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/made-a-bond-007-translite-sticker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.