(Topic ID: 212110)

Big Charity Pinball Event>Mad Rollin Pinball 2018 > $3701 raised!


By Whysnow

1 year ago



Topic Stats

  • 124 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by Whysnow
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

    Topic Gallery

    There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    8BB92886-CF06-46A1-83B6-324B61C8F347 (resized).jpeg
    Capture (resized).JPG

    You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ralphwiggum.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

    #84 8 months ago
    Quoted from Deaconblooze:

    I'll have to evaluate what games are working best, but right now I think it will probably be XM.

    Dang, I should have competed in this thing.....
    XM, WCS, WoF, and Joker Poker are all my previous games..... I would have had a shot... LOL

    #90 8 months ago
    Quoted from Deaconblooze:

    My partner had to bail last minute. If anyone on the outside wants to join up, shoot me a message!

    Capture (resized).JPG
    #92 8 months ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

    is this 100% confirmed?
    I may have to rework course setup if there is a ringer coming that has owned 25% of the actual games in use

    I just shot beard bros. #1 an email..... I think I can cover his partner spot for him.

    If you want to make it fair, just make sure there are games there that have been produced in the last two years, I haven't played any of those yet.... LOL

    #98 8 months ago
    Quoted from Deaconblooze:

    Void filled!

    This should be "heckle" berry.

    95% of my strategy is heckle the other 5% is heckle as well...... I am sure this will go smoothly for us. I can't guarantee I won't heckle my own partner, but you already knew that.

    See you folks Saturday..... it's been awhile, is the plunger still on the right?

    1 week later
    #120 7 months ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

    points are in. That changed the WI NACS rankings quite a bit it appears.

    It sure did.... I went from dead last to 118th. Time to make that furious run to the top!

    #122 7 months ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

    do it!
    While your skills are a little rusty (like the underside of a VW), you have all the ability to hit up a select few bigger events and take home enough points to crack top 24 this year!
    Bonus that the championship series will be in Madison this year so if you make it, easy to travel to.

    The only way I can even remotely focus on pinball somewhat seriously is if there are 4 singles on the glass. When do we start the "Dollar Games Only" Championship Series?

    Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    From: $ 99.99
    $ 49.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    From: $ 35.00
    Boards
    PCB Emporium
    $ 24.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    From: $ 19.50
    $ 18.95
    $ 7,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball USA
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    From: $ 42.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    From: $ 175.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 239.99
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Tilttopper
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    From: $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 79.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 224.99
    $ 200.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 85.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 6.00
    Electronics
    German-Pinball-Modular
    $ 149.00
    $ 89.99
    From: $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    € 42.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    YOYOKOPTER MODS

    You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ralphwiggum.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

    Hey there! Got a moment?

    Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside