Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 181 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by FatPanda
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PANO_20170923_092422.jpg
    IMG_1281 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1280 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1279 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1278 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1277 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1276 (resized).JPG
    1506168457084-364438922 (resized).jpg
    Capture (resized).JPG
    getinmybelly (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TomGWI.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 7 years ago

Put me down for one game.

6 months later
    #112 6 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I plan to get out the email to game bringers this week but in short it will say:
    THANKS! Without all of you, none of this would happen!!!!
    -Please get your game ready and shopped tweaked for competition play now
    -Load in anytime the week of Sept 18-22; I can meet you to drop off and we can stage games in the back room prior to Friday.
    -Please be 100% loaded in and set up/ready to play by 5pm (at leatest) on Friday Sept 22, so we can start pre-party activities/competition
    -Please come with your OBJECTIVE based golf goal written clearly on a price card. Golf goals should be for 3 ball play and too easy is better than too hard. In general, we have found that 5-7 shots to complete a goal is a good spot for your objective. Tom Graf has once again taken on the role of helping with goals so reach out to him if you are stumped. We will adjust goals after Friday pre-party as needed for flow on Sat.
    -Pre-party is only for those that bring a game (1 pass per person). If you are traveling a long distance or have special circumstances then reach out. I can take care of your SO/partner in these circumstances as a few of us bring multiple games and have spare passes reserved for just these insances. We appreciate those that travel and support the event, so we support this in return when able; just ask.
    -NEW for this year!!! We have special trophies for voted best games. The collectors really do make this thing all happen and you deserve the recognition for bringing great playing, unique, and fun stuff! We will do ballots and then hand out trophies on Sat at the end of brawl. If you have not told me already what game you are bringing, please do so now. If you are changing what you are bringing, then please elt me know.
    -We will have a special raffle prize given out on Friday night that is also only for game bringers. Pretty sweet prize and special for those that support this event and make it happen (huge thanks to Tim E for rounding up so many great prizes this year)
    -Load out is anytime after brawl is over, but we can accomodate late load-out; games can stage in the back room for later pickup if needed.
    Any questions, then just email to ask.
    again, THANKS!!!!!!

I can do what I did last year. Drop kids off for school, get loaded up and head right there. Should get there around 10:30am Friday.

2 weeks later
    #123 6 years ago

I get to corrupt group 2......insert evil laugh.

#126 6 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

not everyone will be into handy J's as you may think.

Why not? Always a good time.

#131 6 years ago
    Quoted from mjwilliams:

Dude, I'm clearly the bad influence in group 2. You're going to have to up your game if you want to be The Corrupter

Sounds like we are going to have a lot of fun. The other groups may not like us.

#141 6 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

It is official, TNA will be at Mad Rolllin!

Sweet. I didn't know Alt Brew allows strippers.

#146 6 years ago

AC/DC had some issues with the drop targets that I have to address. I am bringing BDK instead.

#150 6 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I will make Tom do it
    he is the offcical play tester/ golf goal tweaker

With Hilton overruling me if he doesn't like it.

#165 6 years ago

Awesome Event for a great cause. Thanks to Hilton for putting this on.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TomGWI.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mad-rollin-pinball-2017-sept-22-23?tu=TomGWI and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.