Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 181 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by FatPanda
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PANO_20170923_092422.jpg
    IMG_1281 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1280 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1279 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1278 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1277 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1276 (resized).JPG
    1506168457084-364438922 (resized).jpg
    Capture (resized).JPG
    getinmybelly (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ItsOnlyPinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#163 6 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

SUCH AN AMAZING DAY!
    Thanks to everyone that supported and made this all happen!!!
    Catching up and cleaning up this morning, but I will count up the funds and get them to Todd/Tim so they can get them to Toby.
    Once I have the final tally I will post up the # and ask the Enders Bros to relay it onward.
    In the mean time... Anyone else have some fun photos? I always mean to categorize all the games and get photos of all the people there supporting but it never happens (I need to get one of those smart phone things )

Incredible event! Very well run and super fun. Thanks Hilton and thanks to everyone who supported this charity event. This will truly help my cousin with his medical bills. Thanks for all the game bringers and participants! Thanks to all that helped with scoring and the raffle as well.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ItsOnlyPinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mad-rollin-pinball-2017-sept-22-23?tu=ItsOnlyPinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.