Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Whysnow
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160924_093207.jpg
    MRP_2016_shirt_(resized).png

#1 7 years ago

Finally getting things in gear for Shirt orders.

Shirts will cost $20 if you preorder in the next 2 weeks. All I need is for you to post up you are committed and the quantity/size.

Basic design is attached. Colors will be tweaked slightly for the final shirt, but this is a good representation.
    I am working on hoodie price also but no promises if that will come through.

Keep in mind that 100% of all profits go to the charity pool of funds! Each shirt ordered will add at least $5 to the charity pool (more if we get a higher quantity of shirts sold.

Shirts will be available for pickup at the event on Sept 24th. Please bring exact cash to pay and pickup.

I am willing to ship shirts but the cost is $27 per shirt (shipping is a PITA to be honest but willing to do it for the charity)

MRP_2016_shirt_(resized).pngMRP_2016_shirt_(resized).png

#2 7 years ago

I am in for 1 XL.

#3 7 years ago

ill take 1 2xl shirt shipped

#4 7 years ago

bump.

We need to get alteast 30 committed for this to be a go. I did not think that would be an issue since last year we went through 45 shirts.
    Please post up and tell your friends if you want one.

#5 7 years ago

in for 2 xl hoodies if they become available. will take 1 xl shirt also.

#6 7 years ago

bump

#7 7 years ago

1xl for me

#8 7 years ago

1 XL for me too.

#9 7 years ago

got you guys

thanks

That puts us at 9 shirts now.

Need atleast 30 to make it worth the risk (I have to order 50 to get them made)

#10 7 years ago

bump

#11 7 years ago

Bueller...

Come on folks. Charity dollars to be raised. Sweet pinball art from Scott G. Nice quality pinball shirts. Limited run so once they are done, they are done for good.

I know it is a pain to precommit, but since this is all for charity I want as many funds as possible to to to the cause and not waste on left over shirts.

#12 7 years ago

I'm in for 1 XL. Thanks!

#13 7 years ago

bump

shirts have been ordered in LIMITED numbers as the deadline in order to get them in time was rapidly approaching.

I grabbed some extras but not many. Post up if you want one reserved.

#14 7 years ago

2x tee shirt will be great if you have any pencil me in brian leuthner

#15 7 years ago

I'm in for 1 XL Shipped

4 weeks later
    #16 7 years ago

Heads up that we have a few shirts left. M, L, and XL rmeain currently.

Please let me know if you want one before I donate the remainder to the local shelter.

I also prefer to package and ship any orders that need to be shipped out all in one batch.

#17 7 years ago

I wore mine yesterday. Got a number of questions about your tournament. Told them how good it was, and what it was about, charity and good causes.

#18 7 years ago
    Quoted from EmLover1970:

I wore mine yesterday. Got a number of questions about your tournament. Told them how good it was, and what it was about, charity and good causes.

awesome and thanks!

#19 7 years ago

It was an awesome day of pinball with friends, for a good cause. What a great selection of games for a tournament. Thanks again for organizing everything!

20160924_093207.jpg20160924_093207.jpg

#20 7 years ago

Bring them to Expo Hilton. We'll offer them at my booth with my other shirts.

I'm sure the shelter would prefer cash over shirts. There's probably a lot of Expo pinheads that would like one but have never seen them too.

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://www.LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    borygard at gmail dot com

#21 7 years ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

Bring them to Expo Hilton. We'll offer them at my booth with my other shirts.
    I'm sure the shelter would prefer cash over shirts. There's probably a lot of Expo pinheads that would like one but have never seen them too.
    --
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://www.LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    borygard at gmail dot com

awesome and thanks Rob! I will bring them and we will add the funds to the charity pool. I'll bring some pints also.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mad-rollin-pinball-2016-shirt-preorder and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.